New Zealand Mosque killings

News that do not fit in elswhere

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

New Zealand Mosque killings

Postby dedanna1029 » 15 Mar 2019, 10:53

I do not see where a link would be important, as the whole world knows by now. Sky News is running live updates, and others are as well. 49 killed at Christchurch mosques in New Zealand. The complete insanity of terrorists. Insanity of hate. We love you New Zealand, and wish peace for the families through the pain. RIP those who were killed. Senseless. :(
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Re: New Zealand Mosque killings

Postby R_Head » 17 Mar 2019, 01:19

I posted that in an Aussie forum that I frequent.

Saw the video, putting feelings on the side and analyze it obejectively.

My take is a "False Flag", an inside job from an "Agency". Given the strict gun laws, the destitude guy was able to purchase several fire arms, magazines and ammo for them. On top of that, where did he trained? That cost money and not many places in NZ that you can shoot that for practice. On one point, he had a stoppage and cleared the weapon, had practice and coaching on that. The AR is not an easy system to fire, too many things to operate. Going under the table marks up the price. Funny thing is... why he used an AR type rifle? There other ones out there, cheaper and far easier to operate (like AK47), that still carry the deed efficiently. Also, saw the video, nice resolution, well placed, just like a Video Game view. The manifesto, littered with "Hate Whities" liners. Look in some called 5 Eyes, you will be surprised on what you find.

Definitely, a deed carried by the perp and the news to stirr your feelings and prevent you from thinking logicaly.

Honestly, is a patsy of a much more devious crime. :think:

GordonSmith

Re: New Zealand Mosque killings

Postby GordonSmith » 06 Jun 2019, 11:16

Yes, this is a great grief. I don't understand why it was done. :| :| :|
I kill you... if you want! :boohoo:

Return to “General News”