ArchAudio

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

ArchAudio

Postby dedanna1029 » 19 Mar 2011, 00:29

Well, well, well, Boss, lookie what I found... ArchAudio!

Hello and welcome to ArchAudio, the Arch Linux Pro Audio community!

From offering a third-party package repository to debating recording techniques to discussing FFT, we aim to be a central point for everything related to working with audio on Arch Linux.

We could always use more hands with the project, so we welcome you to join us as a contributor anytime. By just commenting on articles, blog posts or forum topics, you are already doing us a favour. Above all, we are more than happy as long as we are of help to you. Before all, you must be able to help yourself – especially in the land of Arch.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

viking60
Über-Berserk

Re: ArchAudio

Postby viking60 » 19 Mar 2011, 00:40

Hey that is worthy of a sound berserk :groovy All you have to do is adding those repos in pacman.conf and you are ready right? And if I understand it correctly it all is in AUR so you could remember the files and install it from there.
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Re: ArchAudio

Postby dedanna1029 » 19 Mar 2011, 17:22

Yup! \O.o/
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Return to “Audio/video”