What are you watching right now?

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

Misterylist

Re: What are you watching right now?

Postby Misterylist » 06 Mar 2020, 15:03

then Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 07 Mar 2020, 03:26

Joe Rogan Podcast with Adam Curry, great episode. :D

Adam Curry is the creator of Podcasting, so the 1st episode is about Source Codes and how all started with Apple, Steve Jobs, etc... then, they jumped to XMas and Magic Mushrooms, flying Raindeers and shit like that, interesting stuff :lol:

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 19 Apr 2020, 22:48

The Road To Perdition
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 20 Apr 2020, 22:48

Ozark, Mistery Road, Ms Fisher, Hunters, Sucker Punch, The Blacklist, Agatha Raisin.... I try to watch stuff at night but working on my Veggie Garden and work... not enough hrs on a 24hr period.

Oh, I forgot, installing CB Radios and just bought a Handheld Ham radio. You never know what stuff is on the airwaves...

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 11 May 2020, 02:48

PBS Newshour. Next will be World On Fire, then Call the Midwife. Call the Midwife is really good, one of my favorites. I saw it first on Netflix, then am continuing to watch on PBS. World On Fire surprised me at how really good it is.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 14 May 2020, 08:44

Me... this.

Youtube keep deleting the video every time is posted/uploaded.

Dr. Judy Mikovits Explains The PLANDEMIC

Dr. Judy Mikovits exposing Dr. Fauci & CoVid-19

https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/watc ... kq1ci.html

Published on 09 May 2020 / In News and Politics

Science Magazine and many others fact checking outlets are discrediting Dr. Judy Mikovits claims. 

Sciencemag.org article below that was published last night, May. 8, 2020. 

"Fact-checking Judy Mikovits, the controversial virologist attacking Anthony Fauci in a viral conspiracy video" 

In a video that has exploded on social media in the past few days, virologist Judy Mikovits claims the new coronavirus is being wrongly blamed for many deaths. She makes head-scratching assertions about the virus—for instance, that it is “activated” by face masks. 

Mikovits also accuses Anthony Fauci, head of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and a prominent member of the White House’s Coronavirus Task Force, of being responsible for the deaths of millions during the early years of the HIV/AIDS pandemic. The video claims Mikovits was part of the team that discovered HIV, revolutionized HIV treatment, and was jailed without charges for her scientific positions. 

Science fact-checked the video. None of these claims are true. The video is an excerpt from a forthcoming movie Plandemic, which promises to “expose the scientific and political elite who run the scam that is our global health system.” YouTube, Facebook, and other platforms have taken down the video because of inaccuracies. It keeps resurfacing, including on the Plandemic website, which, in “an effort to bypass the gatekeepers of free speech,” invites people to download the video and repost it. 

But first, who is Judy Mikovits? 

Mikovits started her career as a lab technician at the National Cancer Institute (NCI) in 1988. 

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 19 May 2020, 22:07

I hate that bitch.
No gods, no masters.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 19 May 2020, 22:08

Now watching Medici The Magnificent on Netflix.

I saw the Sonic the Hedgehog movie the other day, ended up buying the dvd lol.
No gods, no masters.

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 21 May 2020, 21:27

Not watching much, few shows, so super busy. Took me 2 days to install a 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch on my 2020 Silverado 2500HD Duramax. Not only is pricey, is a PITA to install. The videos makes it look so simple, in practicality is not what the instructions say. Perhaps was a Gasser and not a Diesel. The last show I saw was the Blacklist and The Flash. Used the DVR, I hate live TV, too many ads. With the DVR you can FWD all that junk.

Talking about junk. Have anybody watched the Truvada ad? That is one lengthy ad, about 1:30 long. Takes me 3 times to blip the FWD button on the DRV. Gives me enough time to make a sandwich, nice drink and take a piss break :lol:

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 27 May 2020, 17:26

I don't watch actual TV or cable. Too much garbage on. When I can go through over 300 channels and not find a thing to watch... And OMG, the ads.
I have seen Flash and Arrow on Netflix, though.
It's so silly. My landlady provides cable, and I never watch it, but if she didn't have it, I wouldn't have wifi.
No gods, no masters.

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 27 May 2020, 23:15

I like the Flash. The other one is The Blacklist and waiting for the last season to end Supernatural after 15 Seasons... lenghty show! Each season about 22 episodes. Z Nation was a cornie one that was fun to watch but rushed to the end.

So far, not watching much, too busy with other stuff and listen/watch a lot of podcasts. No time for pleasure watching.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 28 May 2020, 18:34

So far, I've seen three of these:

https://www.pastemagazine.com/music/mus ... uarantine/

A few, Netflix doesn't have, so I'll have to hunt them down elsewhere. However, not being a Beyonce fan, the first one is an absolute no-go. The Rush one was WOW. I loved it; however, seeing Neil Peart again made me cry. There is absolutely no other drummer on this earth that can compare.
No gods, no masters.

Return to “The Lounge”