High school band music carrer

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

eonedila

High school band music carrer

Postby eonedila » 22 Nov 2013, 09:01

High school band music carrer? Let's say that I wanna be a musican but I'm not in high school band and I am as good as or maybe better than the band member. Did i get less opportunites for a music carrer like gooing into a music college or something like that?
Last edited by eonedila on 23 Nov 2013, 10:43, edited 1 time in total.

viking60
Über-Berserk

Re: High school band music carrer

Postby viking60 » 22 Nov 2013, 10:07

So exactly what high school are you attending in India? I did not even know they had high schools.

By the looks of it you seem to have no talent (certainly not as a spammer and probably not as a musician either - you don't get to say if you are good. The people who listen to you have to decide that) so try something else -like chess.
But then again you could be the new Freddie Mercury (you would have to present some prove of your talent - without links to anything we should buy).
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

Marcus

Postby Marcus » 14 Dec 2023, 04:24

Interesting thought! I skipped high school band, still developing my music career. Sometimes unique paths lead to unique opportunities! I'm also a big fan of "Taylor Swift", I love her song "You’re Losing Me", I even set it as my sonnerie telephone.

WilsonMiller

Postby WilsonMiller » 18 Jan 2024, 08:51

Your musical journey is unique, and not being part of the high school band doesn't necessarily limit your opportunities for a music career. Many successful musicians have followed unconventional paths. Focus on honing your skills, building a strong portfolio, and seeking opportunities to perform or collaborate. Consider showcasing your talent online, creating original content, and connecting with local music scenes, Compare idagio vs primephonic:https://artistpush.me/blogs/news/idagio-vs-primephonic. While music college is an option, many successful musicians have succeeded through self-directed learning and real-world experiences. The key is passion, dedication, and a proactive approach to your musical aspirations.
Last edited by WilsonMiller on 22 Jan 2024, 13:49, edited 1 time in total.

kijax31867

Postby kijax31867 » 19 Jan 2024, 10:47

Happy To hear that you want to be a musician. However if you are looking for getting your profile branded then you can always try out best wikipedia page editing services. Give us a try and you wont regret.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 19 Jan 2024, 18:09

viking60 wrote:So exactly what high school are you attending in India? I did not even know they had high schools.

By the looks of it you seem to have no talent (certainly not as a spammer and probably not as a musician either - you don't get to say if you are good. The people who listen to you have to decide that) so try something else -like chess.
But then again you could be the new Freddie Mercury (you would have to present some prove of your talent - without links to anything we should buy).

IMHO, this whole thread should be deleted.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Return to “Audio/video”