French thread here!

Well this is an experiment but we do not all speak perfect English. And this would give us a chance to express that all important view in our native language.

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

French thread here!

Postby dedanna1029 » 26 Oct 2013, 03:46

Je vais commencer à traduire, même f mal parce que ça fait tellement longtemps que je ne parlais il, quelques conseils pour français ici au forum. Je voudrais faire un effort de collaboration avec viking, qui parle aussi le français. Si vous voyez mauvaises traductions viking, seriez-vous assez aimable pour corriger les messages veuillez? C'est tout ce qu'il faut. Il commencera en deux jours (peut-être lundi), mais si quelqu'un veut ajouter leurs propres choses au pot pour nos amis en France, allez-y! Merci! :)

I am going to begin translating, even f badly because it's been so long since I spoke it, some tips to French here at the forum. I would like to make a collaborative effort with viking, who also speaks French. If you see bad translations viking, would you be kind enough to correct the posts please? That's all that's needed. This will begin in two days (maybe Monday), but if anyone wants to add their own things to the pot for our friends in France, go for it! Thanks! :)
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Return to “Other Languages”