Who will help with the choice of pressure washer steamer

Well this is an experiment but we do not all speak perfect English. And this would give us a chance to express that all important view in our native language.

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

edanta

Who will help with the choice of pressure washer steamer

Postby edanta » 14 Dec 2022, 20:52

I heard about such a device for washing as a pressure washer steamer. Maybe there are people who have already used it and can share their impressions?

mira33

Re: Who will help with the choice of pressure washer steamer

Postby mira33 » 15 Dec 2022, 04:15

I used the steam cleaner to clean my car at the car wash. Very good cleaning both inside and out

moonmage

Postby moonmage » 15 Dec 2022, 06:38

Recently, the homeowner faced a difficult task, namely, it was necessary to select equipment for our car wash company. For a long time I was looking for suitable options until I was advised to pay attention to steam cleaners pressure washers and I began to look for information on them. The article https://www.fortador-usa.com/blog/how-t ... er-steamer published on a very high-quality resource presents the opinions of professionals on the selection of these units. I chose Fortador Pro for myself because it is very effective, it cleans the most hard-to-reach places with steam and does not over-moisten the surface. Recommended for cleaning cars inside and out, and also suitable for cleaning offices and other premises.

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 05 Jan 2023, 02:04

What you are describing is called a steam jenny
Aside from pressure pump it has a high speed boiler assembly generally fueled by kerosene and forced air.

They were very effective at degreasing because of both high heat and high pressure.
There were certain wax based undercoating that would be stripped quickly with one.
But anyone using a steam jenny has to be properly trained on them because they could cause very serious burns and pressure wounds.
registered Linux user number 505431
Amateur radio call sign KC3TEC
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :
the aspiration of the indigent, the expectation of the indolent, and the inspiration of the ignorant.

Im so old even dirt was my apprentice!

Return to “Other Languages”