Openmanriva 2014 repo trouble

Well it is a family: Mandriva Mageia ROSA Unity PCLOS. Brothers and sisters living together in perfect harmony - so it deserved som space of its own.

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

viking60
Über-Berserk

Openmanriva 2014 repo trouble

Postby viking60 » 29 Jun 2014, 08:44

I have this Openmandriva install and it seemed just fine. When updating in MCC I never got updates though so it made me suspicious.
When I updated in the terminal it did indeed state that my OM was unable to access the mediums.

Most people will probably discover this when they try to install a new program since the update in the GUI does not produce any error messages.

The repos simply stoped "working" without warning - not a sign of quality IMHO.

So to fix it I removed my repos by unchecking them, then I went to the right and chose add or "Legg til" as the sophisticated people say:
:A

An update in the terminal confirms that the repos that are named Phosphorus2014 now are updated (after some warnings):

Code: Select all

[thomas@localhost ~]$ urpmi --auto-update

(urpmi:5981): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-label-select-on-focus after class was initialised

(urpmi:5981): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-entry-select-on-focus after class was initialised

(urpmi:5981): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-entry-password-hint-timeout after class was initialised

(urpmi:5981): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-button-images after class was initialised
mediumet «main (Phosphorus2014.0-1)» er oppdatert
mediumet «main updates (Phosphorus2014.0-2)» er oppdatert
mediumet «contrib (Phosphorus2014.0-3)» er oppdatert
mediumet «contrib updates (Phosphorus2014.0-4)» er oppdatert
mediumet «non-free (Phosphorus2014.0-5)» er oppdatert
mediumet «non-free updates (Phosphorus2014.0-6)» er oppdatert
mediumet «restricted (Phosphorus2014.0-7)» er oppdatert
mediumet «restricted updates (Phosphorus2014.0-8)» er oppdatert
Pakkene er i siste versjon
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

Return to “The Mandriva family”