Action at Open-Mandriva again...

Well it is a family: Mandriva Mageia ROSA Unity PCLOS. Brothers and sisters living together in perfect harmony - so it deserved som space of its own.

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

Blackcrack
Posts: 215
Joined: 02 Apr 2013, 08:31

Re: Action at Open-Mandriva again...

Postby Blackcrack » 23 Sep 2013, 08:08

dedanna1029 wrote: WHAT WE WANT TO SEE IS A GOOD DISTRO, OR NOTHING. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE STUPID DRAMA ANY MORE.


in this do you have totally right.. ( but you don't need cry it *bg* ) how ever .. you show it a bit superficial, naturally want we an good distribution,
but ...!!! therefor mus be does a bit also :) you see .. and not only stay by side and wait for it.. Open... or Mandriva it is now an Community Project
and be now in in the hand ot the Community .. you understand ? Community .... , we are ? there helps not to say only by side and say.. "i want a good distro"
and so on, no, you be the Community and you mus acting for building up this lil' piece crewl software who can be it if all work on it correct together ..
ant therewith i mean, the whole community.. and not only the maker and the Dramaqueens stay by side *bg* and make his lil' piece of drame for the Distro *bg*
(maybe it is this the worst work, on it, but ... helps not really for building up an nice distro.. or by a kick out from an lame President of an Association where it paralyzes the whole distribution)

i be only fully pissed on about an person who admits that other people build rubbish ! And by self have he only an self written Reputationwho can not believe, because he has not made himself a whole nine months work, which he normally could have done, like it is writing in his reputation-letter ! http://hodo.free.fr/rj/ (Translation)

because that one must expect to that he easily writing something together and add something what it is not true, and was lie ...

because .. show the facts what in the whole last months was ..
I hope, more peoples say who was Mandrake users and take his heart and make an Member in the Association for later
kick this President and his Wayne Sallee petboy out and move Robert to QA only (and maybe cooker)

best regards
Blacky

User avatar
dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk
Posts: 8475
Joined: 14 Mar 2010, 20:29
Contact:

Re: Action at Open-Mandriva again...

Postby dedanna1029 » 23 Sep 2013, 18:45

You've still not "getting it". I haven't been part of that community for three and a half years now, just for this reason. You want to attract people to what may or may not be a distro, and want to get users who may not know anything about it, and get old users back?

1. Stop airing your dirty laundry, accusations of lying, and political bullshit in public, to include accusations of others. It has NO place in public (this IS a public forum, BTW).

2. Get the hell to work and create said distro.

3. Release said distro, publicize THE DISTRO, and that you're trying to get a community going, not the dirty laundry of who lies about what, or the accusations of others, etc. NO ONE OUTSIDE THIS CARES ABOUT THE POLITICS. THEY WANT A DISTRO, or the hope of one, and as long as they hear nothing but this crap, they will either:

* Stop thinking there will be a distro, OR,

* Stop caring if there will be one or not.

THE END.

Stop it! The community and everyone else involved are just running interest in this off. They are self-sabotaging. I am in the "no longer care" category, I've seen this so much! I'm sick of reading it, I'm sick of hearing it. You want people to be part of a "community" that doesn't even act like one! That's not a community! It's a bunch of children in day care, far as I'm concerned!
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Blackcrack
Posts: 215
Joined: 02 Apr 2013, 08:31

Re: Action at Open-Mandriva again...

Postby Blackcrack » 24 Sep 2013, 08:24

dedanna1029 wrote: They are self-sabotaging. I am in the "no longer care" category, I've seen this so much! I'm sick of reading it, I'm sick of hearing it. You want people to be part of a "community" that doesn't even act like one! That's not a community! It's a bunch of children in day care, far as I'm concerned!


sad, but true .. like i have become an mail from an Fr... Du.. good known/frendly person.. :mrgreen:
but the worst, be not at all child's .. the "President" or want maybe like more say the "Führer" with his Friend
and his "not know to be his slave" the kiddy Robert and the Petboy .. ahh how ever.. i be tired to always repeat ..


Anyone heard anymore pathetic?

The days of this council are numbered...

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Dear all

Currently there is an open discussion in forum about the rules to be accepted and respected in all OMA media (mailing lists, website, forum, irc, any other).
Please have a look here: http://forums.openmandriva.org/discussi ... ices-rules
Once the rules are discussed and accepted, we would need moderators to look after that these rules are followed and respected.
We suggest that each team (which has a mailing list) would have minimum 2 moderators (per mailing list). For [email protected] and [email protected] lists that could be not team members, but just any member of the association.

Those, who volunteer to become moderators, will you please announce that to [email protected].
We are looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks and cheers

Council



want be interesting what say Per about .. (not about the "kick out", more the "about the community" )
:mrgreen:

best regards
Blacky

User avatar
dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk
Posts: 8475
Joined: 14 Mar 2010, 20:29
Contact:

Re: Action at Open-Mandriva again...

Postby dedanna1029 » 24 Sep 2013, 19:28

Just WHY the f*ck do they even have a mailing list? For what? They got no distro to have a mailing list for, neither do they have a modicum of an "association". No distro, no association. What the hell is all this really about? It's sure not about creating a distro. That mailing list is nothing but an insult to the public. There. No "moderation" needed. Who cares anyway. Ditch the thing until there's a reason to have it, and it's just not a way for everyone to fight in public.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

User avatar
dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk
Posts: 8475
Joined: 14 Mar 2010, 20:29
Contact:

Re: Action at Open-Mandriva again...

Postby dedanna1029 » 24 Sep 2013, 20:45

Sorry to be so harsh, but I honestly in my heart of hearts think these things need to be said.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Blackcrack
Posts: 215
Joined: 02 Apr 2013, 08:31

Re: Action at Open-Mandriva again...

Postby Blackcrack » 25 Sep 2013, 07:27

it is Raphaël own lil World and the other see it not.. and Vanier helps with.. it's like the Cloud's or an brutalo cute (now shooted on) Rabbit ..[joke] with saber theeth and hell sharp claws *g* [/joke] but in real, it is an lamer with an want have his own distro .. who not know how to lead.. imo the last looser ..
and if you look, they have an Forum, but the last crap .. for work really in the forum, therefor the Mailinglist
for have at all under control , like the Clouds .. but the Cookers don't see it really.. and the good soul's Joao, Rugy and Anurag,
don't believe this and try to build up this (normaly very nice and good distro) .. how ever ..

best regards
Blacky

User avatar
dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk
Posts: 8475
Joined: 14 Mar 2010, 20:29
Contact:

Re: Action at Open-Mandriva again...

Postby dedanna1029 » 25 Sep 2013, 20:17

Yeah. Haven't had much interest in either, really. Went to the forum at one time, got right back out. It held no interest, sorry. The mailing list is where the children play, so no interest there, either.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

anurag
Posts: 1
Joined: 26 Sep 2013, 18:49

Re: Action at Open-Mandriva again...

Postby anurag » 26 Sep 2013, 19:11

Blackcrack wrote:
dedanna1029 wrote: WHAT WE WANT TO SEE IS A GOOD DISTRO, OR NOTHING. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE STUPID DRAMA ANY MORE.


in this do you have totally right.. ( but you don't need cry it *bg* ) how ever .. you show it a bit superficial, naturally want we an good distribution,
but ...!!! therefor mus be does a bit also :) you see .. and not only stay by side and wait for it.. Open... or Mandriva it is now an Community Project
and be now in in the hand ot the Community .. you understand ? Community .... , we are ? there helps not to say only by side and say.. "i want a good distro"
and so on, no, you be the Community and you mus acting for building up this lil' piece crewl software who can be it if all work on it correct together ..
ant therewith i mean, the whole community.. and not only the maker and the Dramaqueens stay by side *bg* and make his lil' piece of drame for the Distro *bg*
(maybe it is this the worst work, on it, but ... helps not really for building up an nice distro.. or by a kick out from an lame President of an Association where it paralyzes the whole distribution)

i be only fully pissed on about an person who admits that other people build rubbish ! And by self have he only an self written Reputationwho can not believe, because he has not made himself a whole nine months work, which he normally could have done, like it is writing in his reputation-letter ! http://hodo.free.fr/rj/ (Translation)

because that one must expect to that he easily writing something together and add something what it is not true, and was lie ...

because .. show the facts what in the whole last months was ..
I hope, more peoples say who was Mandrake users and take his heart and make an Member in the Association for later
kick this President and his Wayne Sallee petboy out and move Robert to QA only (and maybe cooker)

best regards
Blacky



If I may, I would like to quickly chip in to clear an unjust accusation. Blackcrack, you allege Raphael for not doing anything for the OpenMandriva Infra despite his boasting of web development activities in his resume. First and foremost, please note that I do not speak for Raphael the president of the association, but for Raphael the member of OM's Infra team, of which I'm the team lead. Without going into any details or putting forth claims for justifications, I want to state outright a very simple fact: Raphael has been an indispensable member of the Infrastructure team, and has helped set up all our servers, converting them from barebone machines to full-fledged, optimized, and secure web, mail and database servers. Although we have other members who are each expert in different areas, without Raphael we wouldn't have had a proper infrastructure to host our sites on. Not just that, he took many an initiative to deploy web services based on modified codebase of popular content management systems. And one cannot simply omit, from this discussion, his role in the massive migration we started some time back.

One can easily make out the extent of Raphael's contributions from the public Loomio archive for OM Infra Team.

I don't intend to drag this conversation further. My post's sole intention is to merely specify facts to lessen the unfair criticism leveled against one of my team mates.

Thanks and regards.

User avatar
viking60
Über-Berserk
Posts: 9279
Joined: 14 Mar 2010, 16:34

Re: Action at Open-Mandriva again...

Postby viking60 » 27 Sep 2013, 05:24

Welcome :greetings
And :gpost showing that there is always (at least) two sides to every story.
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

Blackcrack
Posts: 215
Joined: 02 Apr 2013, 08:31

Re: Action at Open-Mandriva again...

Postby Blackcrack » 27 Sep 2013, 08:38

right :)

Hi Anurag :)


humm.. the OM forum and an easy building Homepage ?
he has ask for them 2x , but if he can make and don't do it ..
yes, indeed, this about the "two sides to every story."
and right.. nothing about the other thinks .. maybe have Rapha does something.. ..

Let me put it this way .. if i can do it for an other it who want not /can't or don't want do it an other,I done what needs to be ..
what it is important for the Community, for building up the whole Web presence .. not only internal it is important to have an nice -infrastructure- ..
it is important to have an Visit card about the Community and the Infrastructure, and this is not !, Not what can show outside in the Public !
This is important also.. but not so like in the Wiki .. superficial , like in the Wiki now (at end(like did Robert on the Wiki(more nice but not real in terms of content))), -no- ..
The wiki where i made did had content and one tree structure .. with terms and content .. but ..... okey, was not really "nice" but it is in the eye of the Viewer ..
Wiki it is a Informations holder and nit.. an pretty in Color terms interpreter .. for Girlie's or Highshoold kidys' in the States, because, we are International Public !

the 2.nd point who you did speak on (between the words) .. it is very interesting for do you say nothing about *s* thanks' for the "be neutral" *bg*

3. The Forum .... you see the the difference between this bjoernvold and OM Forum ? .. if take an thing and want have an nice one,
should you can administrating also and create an correct theme for it and not something garbage like the OM Forum it is ..
In all honor, you have certainly want the best will who you had vote for vanilla, but you show it by self .. but this is an big clump of scrap and not an F-o-r-u-m like this there ..
More better want it be if you are use PHPBB like all use it .. because at all use PHPBB, sure used are also reasons for present, die 1000x are tested .

apropos tested.. the Original installer.. should i say therefor any what ?

Mandrake/MDV and OM it is not this what is is/should be and it is without the originalinstaller + the draktools.. you see ..
This Magic Distribution it is only what it is , and not without any component where it is grow up with it .. Draininstaller + Draktools with rpm-Packets !

This is.. an whole Product .. without, is is only the half from it .. you see .. and not the Real / Whole Mandrake Distribution with OMV Name ! (where i am love)

without this installer and Packet management can i go just as good to Kubuntu ! with his Moun - installer ..
and the Public also !! because it is not an big difference between the Kubuntu or OMV .. but Kubuntu have now
at moment the better installer.. where use the OMV at moment an lame crap installer .. the rubbish installer where i have ever seen..

Therefor it is very important to use the oringinal Installer with the draktools !

thank you gracias mucho for you open words anurag :)

best regards
Blacky

User avatar
dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk
Posts: 8475
Joined: 14 Mar 2010, 20:29
Contact:

Re: Action at Open-Mandriva again...

Postby dedanna1029 » 27 Sep 2013, 23:13

dedanna1029 wrote:
viking60 wrote:
Alexander Khryukin wrote:Oh not this sh*t again.

Couldn't have put it better myself.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Blackcrack
Posts: 215
Joined: 02 Apr 2013, 08:31

Re: Action at Open-Mandriva again...

Postby Blackcrack » 28 Sep 2013, 08:17

Madame Dramaqueen ..

if this tread you not interesting or boring you,
I'm not forcing you to write any what ..
I might as well say "Oh not this sh*t again." .. but more directly to you, and don't use other mouth to say ..
so, be friendly and not.. "oohh good, I get a faint, not this again "
therewith do you place yourself alone in the off, because, an forum it is there for speaking
about and thinking with and not. "you pissed me on if you speak about further"
you piss around if you pissed like so further.. ..
it is negative and pissed some on the leg like an dog ..
Or want you also for i am pissed you on you leg ? (is certainly not a fine feeling )

best regards
Blacky


Return to “The Mandriva family”