Action at Open-Mandriva again...

Well it is a family: Mandriva Mageia ROSA Unity PCLOS. Brothers and sisters living together in perfect harmony - so it deserved som space of its own.

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

viking60
Über-Berserk

Action at Open-Mandriva again...

Postby viking60 » 18 Sep 2013, 14:06

You can say what you want about the OMA cooker mailing list - but it is not boring :-D

Now Blackcrack has been banned from all
OMA webservices for his repetitive verbal agressions

Provind took the opportunity to point out that this was sad totalitarian behaviour.

And Blackcrack is probably not in a position to respond anyway, being banned.

Alexander Khryukin was in a position to respond though:
Oh not this sh*t again.
And what a non-totalitarian behavior should be?
What OMA should do in this situation pat on the head, give a piece of candy?

Might time is comming?
Time to rename OMA to Tolerance Pony Association with ponies, butterflies, teletubbies and a little Pony-Hitla (who is responsible for the totalitarian behavior)

As I said; it is never boring :-D
I guess they both have a point: Blackcrack can be very ...colorful, and probably more than he understands, since his English is not all that peachy.
Maybe some slack for exotic foreigners should be given. :confused

And I would love to see a version of that Poni-Hitla - Call for a contest OMA - I dare you :lol:
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Re: Action at Open-Mandriva again...

Postby dedanna1029 » 18 Sep 2013, 20:14

viking60 wrote:
Alexander Khryukin wrote:Oh not this sh*t again.

Couldn't have put it better myself. I'm thinking the same. If he wants to be so sarcastic about it however, how about he just make everyone STFU AND GET THE HELL TO WORK!
Does the man have no clue how sick and tired everyone else is of this shit???
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 19 Sep 2013, 09:38

no fun anymore for fighting again so an .. no, this whant comes to hard words.. let it say easy..

Raphaël Jadot, and his frend ..
why do anyone remove "i did this and this is my experience" http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... .fr/rj/%20
oh, why i mus use this from the cache ?, he had still remove it.. because ?? .. http://hodo.free.fr/rj/ oh in the middle time has he re upload it again .. fine ..

now let show us the situation, we are now in the 9th month in this Year .....
Raphaël Jadot it is an Web-admin, and he can create Webpages.. and why he don't does that for our Community ? (take an translator and read his own Reputation please)

We have now more as 9 month and a crap forum still : http://forums.openmandriva.org/
we have now 9 Month ago And.. have no "Flyin Homepage" (*g* Sorry Anurag *g* easy an funny word..) Anurag did his best..
and Raphaël Jadot does nothing.. and if, only as helping hand for Anurag.. but Anurag is not in the middle, he's an good Dude ..
No, Raphaël Jadot ask 2X in the Artwork, if anyone make an homepage, should be looking like the Redhat one ..
(but i be not an member, why should i make an Work, if i can not determine about ? Should i make the equal error like in the Wiki ?
Build up an Skeleton and fill with Information and no one acknowledge the work, only an cheap thank you and you can not be free to determine ?
nooooo... my friend.. never again !)

Okey, they gave me an possible as Member with Trial period at start, because anyone told.. "he's an Trublemaker" he's not really good in the Community..
blablabla.. and short before, big saying.. Anybody can be An member.. bahh Liers
In the next time in my Trial period had they are kicked my out because i told open what's my opinion.. and "therewith was get an Change to be an member" and
have an possible to say, why, he was member.. blabla .. No, no, this game i not play with.. i be Member who had build up or i be not member ! Like the others !
No difference ! And therewith i did say, no.. no to an Trial period !

a time later.. i have play a bit around with php and build up an clean PHP-Download Possible for Users and an HeadPage,
like Raphaël Jadot ask, he want one like RedHat Headpage, but more for Openmandriva .. I have build up one Headpage :

http://openmandriva.blackysgate.net
and
http://openmandriva.blackysgate.net/downloads

and the php-FileMirror i did now use now as updatet version on ut3skins.blackysgate.net for sharing ut3 Skins with other players ..
the php-filemirror did i developed for years, but in the last times i have updated and make more things inside..

but, why should i get it in Rapha's hand's ? For he say again he has made an Homepage ? Or why did he not make an Homepage.. for the Community
this it is one's who it is need, an Head, an Visit-card for the Community, then an Blog.. like Wordpress and an correct forum.. like Drupal ..
But this, what Rapha has approved, this crap, I would not allow for a clean built community !
No and never ..

And an Blog as Homepage.. ehh sorry ? Blog/Homepage, an Blog it is not an Homepage ..
And an crap forum remains a sh..ing Forum if no one knows how can create an Theme, and insert correct plug-ins
and have no clue for building up an nice forum..

And Wayne Sallee + Robert hold me outside , Rapha has approved, this crap ... humm.. imo ... Grate !

Anybody knows, i be the last who say and make crap for our Mandriva/Mandrake and now Open Mandriva
but.. why have the Association and the Community btw the Distro the same name .. Think about..

The Association should be for the Community and not the Community for Association, in my Opinion goes something Wrong..

It should read Openmandriva Community and not Association Openmandriva !

Because, It's the Community who Build up the Mandrake again under an other name and not the f...n Association !
Think about !

(I know, Raphaël, Vanier and some Peoples read there with, but they can say what he want.. for holding they upside and Up in diffrent things)
But the facts can not be denied !

And Per, don't take my Kick out for an Platform to perform you self ! You ... have nothing to do with !
You .. be an other Theme ! So, hold you in background about my kick out .. oky..

And the last .. why i be fly out.. ehh freaking out, Robert was the opinion I would argue against the programmers/cookers also..
and because he want make me angry and i have no fun anymore for playing this f..ng Game further .. so i had let made me angry,
like the 17 years young Boy want, i gave his will.. so.. i did wat i did .. become angry.. because ..
OM-QA Mailinglist Mail From Robert Xu 12.09.2013 17:25 wrote:
On Sep 12, 2013 10:31 AM, "Blackcrack" <blackcrack@blackysgate.de> wrote:
>
> Dear Colin :)
>
> so far i be holding out as Member in the association, why i should help them to file an bug..

Honestly, the Bugzilla is run by us. If you really wanted to help, you'd file bugs.

Instead, you've been spewing derogatory remarks at people in Cooker and here. Please don't.

thanks,
Robert Xu

So, then i was go in the IRC, direcktly to Robert and pi.. his on like he does but directly ..
in the Cooker-Chanell and QA-Chanell .. both.. and i have know what's happen and comes !

and there with i have p.o. on the 3 Peoples Rapha, Robert and Wayne !
Eat me ! o|o I know what i can, and, i know why i make big words, because i am not the Troublemaker,
there gives Troubles of persons concerning !

My Opinion, Raphaël Jadot has no clue , for make an Website or an Correct Forum or something,
i bet, was like in the School, many look down from others and let make , for say it was his work..
In my view, has he build up the Reputation by his self ! http://hodo.free.fr/rj/
This is my free opinion ! He can write what he wants , I have my opinion ! Because,
otherwise the Open Mandriva community would be much more in 9 months than it is now !

In my opinion.. want be Arisel the best for The Community and as President !
http://www.dfn-cert.de/unternehmen/teams/pe-team.html
Take an Translator and read ! Jochen Schönfelder ...

best regards
Blacky

Viking my friend, your be in my Rss :whistle:
Thank you for you help ! Rugyada, Joao, Anurag, Arisel, Bero, Pulver, and all other who had helped me and had work with me :)
edit; huhh i should not forget ma' Buddy from UK, Colin :mrgreen:
so far it was possible :) Tanks .. :)
Last edited by Blackcrack on 19 Sep 2013, 18:58, edited 1 time in total.

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 19 Sep 2013, 16:33

Jochen Schönfelder seems to be a good man.

And I think you had put together some good looking sites there - so it is sad that OMA cannot use them. It looks like you have made an effort and that should count in your favor.

And regardless of reason - that OMA forum does work and look like shite...
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 19 Sep 2013, 19:05

like shite.. *lol* :lolup ohh jaaa.. you talk me from my heart ! :cheers
and it is sad for can not use the Community, because.. the Community should be the usufructuary from opening Mandriva .. and not the Association !
because the Association should only be the supporter ..

best regards
Blacky

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 20 Sep 2013, 08:33

Hi,

i want again speak about Robert.. and the wiki and would edit my last entry, but this is an new Entry worth !!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit: have i font today at morning who i have read my news.. http://helpmesave300.com/ ,
an Old NFL-Star have trashed his house.. and now think about the 17 Years young Robert Xu ..
he it is an Kid an Kid who becomes to much in his hand and think only superficial .. this do you see on the Wiki .. owhh ..
New wiki .. and an dirty wiki Headpage .. mmuuuaaahahahahahahahahah http://wiki.openmandriva.org/

No Agend and automated Languagechecking.. only an cheap page ..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no, no edit, copy it and past it in an new entry ..
for get at all in the Rss :) !

Take a look : wiki.openmandriva.org

mmuuuaaahahahhahaha .. like the Forum !! .. same lame and pissy

no, i am piss me , about the laughter that i am mus make ! how cheap it is this ! Hey sorry, but ...
mus be an Joke and let show how less experience they have !
And where it is the President, Raphaël Jadot the mighty Web-administrator who can make Webpages ???? http://hodo.free.fr/rj/

if this not be an laughter worth .. then it is goes by me something wrong ! *lol*

i think it's my right for laving about.. they have me kiked out befor they say, we need an Webdesigner and an Real Administrator who knows the web,
we need one who knows this all ..
So, good made Wayne, Robert, and Mr. President.. before yo' think about what you made, made you the biggest crap ever ..
Like some street Kids who shooting around and shoot his friend accidentally ... uppss.. but hi's now death ! :wall:

I be the president, i want have the Association, i be the president, want have the Distribution and share them with my "Friends"
(really Facebook Like*lllooooll*)

this is why i so angry about.. on the Top people sitting , which is absolutely not familiar, wit the web,
with building up and Leading and no plan from the easy e's who mus have.. building up an webside ..
With webagend, with automatically mover and the easiest.. css.. i can all.. by hand and from my head !

but "you" not give me an Member and an right of scrutiny/say !!!!!

this wiki it is an Real Joke ! *rofl*

tztztztztz ...

My tip, kick Raphaël Jadot the den liar and hi's frend Jcl_vanier also with ... (because he play the game with)
and move the Wyne Sallee, the Pet Shop Ower and the Joung Boy Robert Xu the 17 Year Kiddy far far away from the
Teams -> Membership Commitee

http://waynesallee.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-xu/16/1a/515

then, build up an Realy good community ! and then the Association, hold it very behind the Community, only for supporting the Community and not other !

and Leading the QA, Ben, Colin, you should Leading the QA, because this Kid have no Clue about leading groups, he have lern Programming, okey, but, have he learn to work/lead people, i think no, he have no clue about Leadership ! And learning on the OMV, it is right now not the right place !!!

best regards
Blacky
Last edited by Blackcrack on 20 Sep 2013, 16:49, edited 2 times in total.

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 20 Sep 2013, 11:00

I don't understand much of this, but try to stick to the issues - bad webpage = ok bad people= not ok if they are not here to defend themselves.

It is possible to produce a bad result and still be a good person. If they make the effort, it should count in their favor too, as it should for you.

The tragic side of this is that you must be one of the greatest Mandriva fans out there - and probably will be the guy that turns off the light because you will be the last one leaving.....

And i have this fantastic idea about posting - try to keep all your posts shorter than 10 lines. If you do that you will avoid the tldnr syndrom.

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 20 Sep 2013, 17:15

Hi Viking, your's right.. less as 10 lines :)
1. Rapha has postet here, he have an login .. ha can defend his self .. (but i don't believe --- such a face cloth who have no clue )
2. i am certainly not the last one, think on MIB ;) (this is my hope !)
think on Joao, think on Colin, Ben, Arisel, Anurag and so forth..

so it is no more words need.. you see .. we are now more as 9 Month past where was started the Mandriva rebuild in the community !
and what's up .. ? Forum shit, Wiki crap an Blog as Homepage/headpage and the other pages not bundled on an homepage/headpage who be not exist ..

and Anurag he really has "problems" with her/it (OM pages and Servers), with the maintain the Server and building up ..
how ever.. theme MDK it's for me.. now on ice.. if not an other President leading this team and
persons be changed out in Membership Commitee.. And really all becomes an Change, rückhaltslos .. unreservedly !
OpenMandriva Community and not OpenMandriva Association !

best regards
Blacky

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 21 Sep 2013, 12:50

I have always liked the style of those MiB guys - and they would make great berzerks :-D
They have been a resource for Mandriva for years but since that part has crumbled, they really need to work with Rosa these days.

Rosa is the new flagship and if we are lucky Mandriva might be a good fork of it. OMA needs to establish that it is not Rosa with a different wallpaper.

I hope they can do it - I would like to see a good Mandriva out there. And it is important these days to have European distros...

Also Mageia is very good, and probably the best distro to dualboot with Windows - (Please do not comment on this - I have duly noted all the curse words in the book and accept that you do not agree :-D )

Mageia is a good recommendation to Linux newcomers. It looks like the quality I liked about Mandriva is now present in Mageia. I never would have thought that, but the results do speak for themselves.
And I definitely would like to see the Unity project up and running again - I think it is a good idea.

I have left Mandriva due to the lack of...distro (And I really used to love it - so I think it is sad).
I am "Archiefied" these days and for boxes that need long term stability I use Manjaro (Manjaro is European).

But I have gotten most of the experience needed for using Arch from my Mandriva days so I have that to thank them for.
Newbies cannot start with Arch (maybe Manjaro :confused ) so that is a different market.

In the user-friendly market Mandriva should be dominating - but I guess all the internal "French revolutions" put an end to that.

And they seem to go on.....

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 22 Sep 2013, 10:24

it want be nice if comes OM to Germany or maybe to italian, because
the feeling, spirit of MDK mus hold up and the distriebution- composition ..

because,
Rosa: it is KDE+Linux and cutout Drak-components who be moved in kde-systemsettings (so an KDE-Only WM- Distribution )

Mandrake/Mandriva: it is an Distriebution like an Wikipedia of Software(or should be) .. like the Founder had say .. (I fully agree)
Mandriva have therefore an Drakconf, an independent Configurations System with name Drakconf, because,
Mandriva/Mandrake and i hope so also OM had ever diffrent Sufaces for X, the WM's in the Distro and therefor it is
need an independent Controll-Centre just like Drakconf and normally should also take the (no, not named Classic installer,
it's an name like crap for this installer) The Real MDK installer, this installer allows the user to chose by self what the user
want install, without this installer it is not this distribution who i had love.. and with Drakconf only it's only the half fun.. and very sad ..
because it's take the user the decision option what the User want install..
(And not an fuxxing dirt installer!! or the Developer who collect the software for the user (Therefor it is the its intended freedom taken away ! ))
From the Windowmanager up to the bash/sh tools who the user want by self.. and should by self determine ....
the new Installer it is the last crap ! and fit not really to the mandriva/om distribution , because, the last puke and on dirt'ed crap this installer ..

why the hack don't use they are not the installer where it is need and orginal easily !

about mageia, humm, have changed many in the last years.. what i had not see.. because, understand now .. this as small comment ..
i have see only the bas..d W..o aho destroy almost the whole community and something, therefor i has so an big hate about ... :\

how ever... let our see, if goes the Adventure further .. the next Beta want let show ..
( i hope it is give an well working Beta and my hope maybe with the orginal MDK installer.. )

let us hope :)

best regards
Blacky

and it is not the Distribution who make the crap, it's the Controller/leader/president who let it do like they it do .. (oehh or something*g*)

best regards
Blacky

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 22 Sep 2013, 20:22

Blackcrack, I'm sure you're being wronged, blah-blah, but my point is guess what? I've skipped over all the posts since my last one, because everything going on there is nothing but more drama and bullshit. They wrong you? F*cking quit there.
But NO ONE WANTS OR CARES TO SEE ANY MORE MANDRIVA/OPENMANDRIVA DRAMA. WHAT WE WANT TO SEE IS A GOOD DISTRO, OR NOTHING. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE STUPID DRAMA ANY MORE. If you don't have a distro, then we don't want to hear it. Seriously. Who cares who did what to who when, rumor, drama bullshit and a bunch of people who act like children, fighting?
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 22 Sep 2013, 20:29

dedanna1029 wrote:
viking60 wrote:
Alexander Khryukin wrote:Oh not this sh*t again

Couldn't have put it better myself.
No gods, no masters.

Return to “The Mandriva family”