First-Grader Suspended for Singing 'I'm Sexy and I Know It'

Well you requested it, so you better be funny!

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

viking60
Über-Berserk

First-Grader Suspended for Singing 'I'm Sexy and I Know It'

Postby viking60 » 07 May 2012, 00:41

A Colorado elementary school student was suspended from school this week for singing a lyric from a popular LMFAO song, "I'm sexy and I know it."
Those six little words from the Los Angeles rap-influenced duo earned first-grader D'Avonte Meadows a three day dismissal from Sable Elementary in Aurora, Colo.
"I only just said the song," Meadows told Denver's ABC7 News. "I'm sexy and I know it."
School officials said D'Avonte was suspended for sexual harassment after he sang and the line to a female classmate who was standing in a lunch line. Unfortunately, it wasn't the first time he'd serenaded this girl with this particular lyric.

So they start early!
I am cheering on little D'Avonte Meadows here and declare that the suspenders should stop smoking their socks immediately. Here you have a student that has a goal, and shows impressive initiative at an early age.
Not all initiatives do work but we have to give the boy credit for trying - in fact that goes for anyone; if they are 5 or 50 :-D
I predict that this guy will have a bright future :B
This might be tragic, but I laughed so much that I had to put it in the humor section

:lolup
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Re: First-Grader Suspended for Singing 'I'm Sexy and I Know

Postby dedanna1029 » 07 May 2012, 01:28

How ridiculous can the schools get? So, we stamp out anything with the word sex in it, such as "sexy", "sextet", etc., all in the name of sexual harassment? How is any kid supposed to pick up a cool chick or guy then? How are they going to deal with naming sex ed? If they name sex ed "Sex Ed", are they going to ban themselves for sexual harassment of all of the students? Or are they going to ban sex ed overall, too?

Man, our "fair" state is so GOPified, that if they sneeze, they'll start a war with China. :f :f :f :berserkf

I'm with the kid, too. If they weren't so effing STUPID here, wonderful (NOT) party of NO NO NO, I'd be dying hysterically, too. As it is, seeing this kind of crapola every single day is getting ridiculous (and we do see similar a lot).

Haha. Who am I kidding? It's hysterical.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 07 May 2012, 07:17

I am pretty sure that a six year old does not even know what sex means - I sure did not. I found out last week :-D
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 07 May 2012, 20:23

LMAOOOOOOOO
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Return to “Humor”