One for viking60

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

One for viking60

Postby dedanna1029 » 04 Sep 2023, 00:50

I don't remember where, but I do remember viking at one point posting about the spying in Norway, and how bad it's become. You'll need to get a subscription to this, but it's well worth it. I've found a ton of interesting stuff at 1843 (and you can only subscribe to 1843 at The Economist, the subscription is free).

1843 Magazine: The Norwegian town where anyone might be a spy

Again, it's well worth subscribing to 1843.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

viking60
Über-Berserk

Re: One for viking60

Postby viking60 » 15 Sep 2023, 15:06

Well Kirkenes is right on the Russian border and full off Russian spies. Other spies as well to spy on the Russian spies etc.
It happens in wars.

And Russia has started a war in Europe so lots of spy and propaganda time is to be expected.
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 17 Sep 2023, 07:44

Putin had meant, it's easy to become ukrain "Bro's" as Land"Plugin".. it was a fail,
he have not see to be grow up to a democratian/Commerce Scorpion, because he was blind..
and pling' he have become now a sting.. and he have now a fad hand..
i hope it hurts strong... hmmm.. let us see how long the commerce war runs...
because this is a big fad business and no one whant loss money .. and more helps from germany ,
more commerce is on the way, more owes the helped side ;) so, becomes Ucrain a strong partner later, because they open for new ways and helps derwith the evolution.. Russien be like a old Boy, make only what knows and has works.. nothing news.. Ukrain, is open for new Technicans, commerce, English Language(so internet(global)lang) and so on....

i guess, this is the hint of the whole.. why the War not will so fast end ... so.. have a look on it in the next years ..

best

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 27 Sep 2023, 00:35

My take in Ukraine is that US Neocons has been salivating for a war with Russia. There is imperical evidence that US Senators were funneling cash to certain groups. Those groups started to let us say, hurting the Russians on the west side of the river. For the longest time, that region belongs to Russia. Kruschev anexed the region, his home town, to the Ukranian side for administrative purposes sometime around the mid 50s.

As all you noticed, there is not really movement, it is on a permanent limbo. The longer it takes, the better to funel cash back to the US to feed the Military Industrial Complex. The numbers do not lie. Turn the TV off and analize the situation, follow the cash flows.

Guys, the US is going bankrupt and this is an attemp to start a WW to blame the economic collapse to WW. In turn they are ready to pump CBDCs into the masses; they are just waiting for the right moment.

It is all a bankers game, if you have not noticed, you are a sleep ;)

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 27 Sep 2023, 00:35

My take in Ukraine is that US Neocons has been salivating for a war with Russia. There is imperical evidence that US Senators were funneling cash to certain groups. Those groups started to let us say, hurting the Russians on the west side of the river. For the longest time, that region belongs to Russia. Kruschev anexed the region, his home town, to the Ukranian side for administrative purposes sometime around the mid 50s.

As all you noticed, there is not really movement, it is on a permanent limbo. The longer it takes, the better to funel cash back to the US to feed the Military Industrial Complex. The numbers do not lie. Turn the TV off and analize the situation, follow the cash flows.

Guys, the US is going bankrupt and this is an attemp to start a WW to blame the economic collapse to WW. In turn they are ready to pump CBDCs into the masses; they are just waiting for the right moment.

It is all a bankers game, if you have not noticed, you are a sleep ;)

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 27 Sep 2023, 07:11

Hi R_Head,

WW and CBDC's, i'm not that knowledgeable for the whole english shorts,
i am an dump f.. german, dammed *bg* but your'e right, i have my ears in the Net to
"see/feel/hear" the gray flow over the Monitor and Boxes .. and i see the owe what's Ukrain make
at the whole "democratic" in truth Comerce Lands .. and even this is crying lout ...

and R_Head, you should not hammer so hard on you keyboard by the "submit-enter posting"
this could name "dump"-mit posting.. for the 2nd Post *brriiideeegriiinnn*

best and a "happpyyy Daaayyy"
Blacky,

no, it was not Magic mashrooms..
i be at this morning easy magic' ..hihi..
with 8 pills every day at morning must i be it..but no scare, it's comes from my doc.. so legitime.. hehe
blood,bloodpreshure, heard.. yes, i be crank, like Frank *bg* wohshit...but i have not some heart like he have..

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 16 Oct 2023, 03:13

Ukranie was not enough, we are going with Israel to poke the Russian Bear even harder. Our stock market is moving, bring down the cash.

To understand this mess, you need to look at the Global Banking system. Forget the TV news, and other outlets, there are there to tell you a story, not THE story. ;)

Here is a thing, find out who is Nathan Mileikowsky (grand kid) and Golda Meyer, where those 2 cats came from?

Israel is a made up nation, funded by the British Empire (Balfour Declaration) and the League of Nations at the end of WW1. Not only that, they helped a faction of Khazarians and Azkanazi "Jews" that started that Zionist movement, claiming a territory that does not belong to them. These people are using the Isrealites as a shield to wage wars against the Palistanians, they are hateful fucks that they believe that we all in the world are Goi/Goyem (Cattle, Beasts, Animals). The Talmud and Torah is full of hate and extreme prejudice.

All start to make sense, you got Neo Nazis in Ukraine doing an ethnic cleansing, sending theit own kind to be butchered by the Russians. Phase two is/are the Goi/Goyem from Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Egypt.

Let me tell you some... The Bible, the Talmud and the Quran is based on the same story. There is no mention of God, there are mentions of the Lord, the El/Elohim, Yaweh and some other fuckers. Those individuals were the Masters of those poor saps, slaves, and the El (Elohim plural) discarted the tribe of Judah (Diaspora, mixed with the unpure, the Gentiles).

There are tons of mentions of they having the promised land, the eternal life, been the chosen ones in the rapture.

I am under the impression, that WW2 has some missing plots in the narrative. The Holocaust events are grossly exagerated, makes sense to me that these fuckers infiltrated Germany and decided to exterminate the ones that are not pure.

Keep in mind, the Palestinians are more geneticaly in common with the Jews than anybody else. Even the Bible says it, talks about Palestine all the time.

By the way, search on the USS Liberty incident; we were closed to a nuclear exchange within seconds... Who created the incident? Now, the US deployed an Aircraft Carrier group; all wars with thr US starts with a sinking of a ship (Maine, Lusitania, Pearl Habor, Tonking Bay...), keep that in mind.

When all fails (financially) they take you to wars.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 17 Nov 2023, 00:12

Bingo.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Return to “The Lounge”