Something kind of fun

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Something kind of fun

Postby dedanna1029 » 20 Feb 2022, 15:47

Thought you guys might enjoy reading this. Your year of birth is probably in it somewhere! Mine is - 1959, and I came to find out that it was actually a fairly important year to computing.

The 66 Best Inventions of the Past 66 Years
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Re: Something kind of fun

Postby R_Head » 22 Feb 2022, 02:14

1975 was all about the incoming Ice Age, Global Warming came on the 80s. That one is bullshit.

Mark Zuckerberg did not created Facebook. Facebook is a rebrand of DARPA's LifeLog.

The PCR is not a test according to Dr Kery Mullis. Is a research tool created to amplify amino acids. Depending on cycles, the amplification can be distroted. In essence, if you are looking for Covid in a Moon Rock, eventually you will find it due to distortion.

haggiszone

Re: Something kind of fun

Postby haggiszone » 16 Feb 2023, 05:05

Dr. Kery Mullis says the PCR is not a test. Is a lab instrument developed for boosting amino acids. The amplification might be skewed in different ways at different cycle rates. A Moon rock containing Covid would, in essence, reveal itself over time owing to distortion. I figured some of you may like this article. Your birth year is almost certainly included. Mine is -1959, and I just learned that it was a pivotal year in the history of computers. dordle

Return to “The Lounge”