Another update

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Another update

Postby dedanna1029 » 02 Feb 2022, 17:18

I'm sorry I've been on here so little. It seems I'm quite burned out on the online life (remember when being online was actually fun? Now it's just information overload).

I moved to Colorado Springs last month. I got a job transfer to here. My mom lives here, so at least I have someone here, unlike Cheyenne, which royally sucked. The move has made me go under financially, but it's very worth it.

Hope all is well here. Take care.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Re: Another update

Postby R_Head » 03 Feb 2022, 23:40

Ah... Love Colorado Springs. My second home, even my yournger son was born there and he is station there now. Full circle with him.

Anyway, saw CS transforming from a nice western state, where you never meet a stranger to an extension to California. What a bummer. Manitou Springs was the aledged Witchcraft Capital, now is for the Weird. Changed a lot for my taste, is too "Woke" now.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 18 Feb 2022, 03:31

Manitou Springs suits me just fine. Remember, I'm a Druid.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 19 Feb 2022, 06:16

I do not know now, went from "wicked cool" to "colorful weird".

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 20 Feb 2022, 15:26

Depends on how you look at it. I still like it for things like the penny arcade, the mineral springs fountains, for example. The shops. In a way, it's Old Colorado City, extended. Old Colorado City is one of my favorite places on the map. Such cool shops, such culture, from Tibet on up and down.
No gods, no masters.

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 22 Feb 2022, 01:52

I liked OCC back in the early 90s, not lately, to me it does not have the old western vibe. Nowdays feels fake, I feel out of place.

Return to “The Lounge”