2020 Kabuki

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

R_Head
Berserk

Re: 2020 Kabuki

Postby R_Head » 22 Feb 2022, 17:55

K, there is no left, there is no right, is the same shit with different smells. Let me ask you some, what is a Democracy to you? People assume definitions, they put feelings and emotions to words. When a Politician talks about Democracy, on my mind, that word is changed to Globalism. I am not a Rep or a Dem, those are lables, words, that means shit to me.

What we have now in 2022 is a change. Is not longer a "Pandemic", is more about a hostile take over by Elected Fascist (find the real definition, not the media bullshit) via computer manipulations. By the way, is very possible to see a Fascist Democracy if you know the true definition of the words, not the emotions of the words. What is going on now is the People Vs the Stablishment.

The Pandemic ship just sailed away into the sunset. Emotional energies are building up and some has to give, release energy, to vent.

Are you with the Gov or the People? You got to make a choice and pronto.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 23 Feb 2022, 15:03

I'm not with either one. They're all stupid as shit.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 24 Feb 2022, 19:34

I am Constitutional Libertarian and my preffered economy system is Capitalism. You reap what you sow. If you fail at your business, too bad, so sad, no bail outs, let the market dictate. What we have now days is Fascism, is not by any means of the imagination Capitalism. People cannot phatom the idea that you can Elect your CEO/Dictator from a bucket of shît. Keep in mind, is about picking the best smelling, cleanest, firmest turd from the bucket.

Funny thing is, people that despise Capitalism, are the #1 Capitalists. Go to any Art, Carnival, Concert, etc... those street vendors are practicing Capitalism. At the end, you never see them sharing the proffits with anybody :lol: if they can, they will also avoid paying taxes. :lol:

ismailkho

Postby ismailkho » 10 Feb 2023, 14:47

I question the number of Democratic individuals who may have lost their employment due to this imprudent decision. Environmental concerns are questionable in their importance. I also question if members of the Biden administration or Democratic officials have any investments in electric car manufacturing companies. If they do, signing an executive order such as this could be seen as an act of market manipulation, which is a more serious offense than the alleged quid pro quo used to impeach former President Trump.

It is a fact that gas-powered vehicles are significantly less expensive than electric cars. If the use of gas vehicles is restricted, will financial assistance be provided to support the switch to electric cars? Unfortunately, the answer is likely to be no. The cost of electric cars is expected to skyrocket, putting the middle and lower classes at a disadvantage, potentially having to revert to using horse-drawn carriages for transportation. Freight may also have to be transported by rail again as diesel fuel will become too expensive to ship goods by truck.

The collaboration of environmental activists and Democrats spells disaster for the future of the United States.
Last edited by ismailkho on 01 Apr 2023, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 12 Feb 2023, 16:57

And consider gun control!
It's NEVER been about common sense safety laws regardless of what our politurds claim.
It's about tyranny

Those in power want more and the only way the can do it is to REMOVE the people's capabilities to be able to remove them from power.

Think about it if they succeed, only their hired thugs will be armed.
And the people?
What good are sticks and small stones against a machine gun?

Do we want our own version of Kim Jong? Or Hitler?

I don't know when but I fear it's coming to boil and I'm concerned abut what may happen when it blows.
registered Linux user number 505431
Amateur radio call sign KC3TEC
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :
the aspiration of the indigent, the expectation of the indolent, and the inspiration of the ignorant.

Im so old even dirt was my apprentice!

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 17 Feb 2023, 22:29

Time will tell.

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 26 Feb 2023, 17:36

:twisted: I am tempted to post my above post on many social sites just to see how many of the puppets delete it or ban me! :twisted:
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :
the aspiration of the indigent, the expectation of the indolent, and the inspiration of the ignorant.

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 27 Feb 2023, 07:09

hrrmm.. apropo, Kabuki ..
Harz4 is rename to Citicen Money.. and give an fuffi(50€) bugs more..
the energy Factory want now near exactly 50 bugs more on Energy bill ..
and Mr Merz of CDU had say, "can't be to become these workless peoples more and supporting them the laziness..
can't not be for supporting them.. bahh" and have pressed down the new calculation up to 50 bugs.. and now..
the energy Factory's have push up the Energy bills and at last have the Citizen nothing, because the food is also prized up and more expensive too.. wow... this about Kabuki and the big game behind the hangings.. and on the other Place it is pay for other lands and give and "help" the refugee and let comes all in the land... "but we are must helping" boahh and what is with the own peoples, the own Citizens ?...

best

p.s.: this sentence from Mr. Merz is banned on Video from the german Tageschau.. and have see it by self ! CDU, the bad Christian Commerce Party ...

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 27 Feb 2023, 15:03

Why is it the the hunger games scenario keeps coming to mind?

Radical I know but think about it.
The rich in power, taking everything thing they can and being entertained by the misery and death of others just trying to survive.
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 09 Mar 2023, 21:57

You got it ;)

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 10 Mar 2023, 06:31

*thumpsup*

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 26 Mar 2023, 05:53

Now we are at the edge of a global financial shite show. Learn some life skills, those will be need it.

Return to “The Lounge”