2020 Kabuki

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

Blackcrack

Re: 2020 Kabuki

Postby Blackcrack » 14 Jan 2021, 10:32

hehehe... in deed right..
if i looking me on the Christ Democrats Union and Chris Soctial Union .. how long be they are on the might by side of Soctial Party Democratic and Green Party here in German.. and all what's comes is "NAAAAASSSHHIIIIIHHH" (so nazi) IGIIITTIGIIT and not good ...
they whant have nothing other by side to bring the Neoliberal no more to the middle like it should.. i guess there is a Shadow administration around the world with different groups like Skulls, Freemasons.. in Nürmberg is a Castle from they are and directly in Nuremberg in bavarian is a very old House for Meetings and in the 2nd floor a Security School.. should i say anyting...
best

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 18 Jan 2021, 03:13

We are going to see 1 of these 2 big outcomes.

1) Military take, kill the swamp and start fresh and new. Not going to be easy to start.

Or

2) Bigger swamp, more of the same old crap 10x and enjoy a Global Central Bank economy.

I tell everybody, be careful on what you wishing for. The Fog Of War is a bitch.

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 20 Jan 2021, 17:51

Just watching the inaguration.

All I can say to the B crowd is... be careful on what you are wishing for.

Now, I got to realign my finances, is going to be a bumpy ride.

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 21 Jan 2021, 06:18

so, rocken roll and take the best ;)
let's wait what's Biden brings..
maybe brings a bit more neutrality .. and a quantum leap for a new land ..
wait, look, think .. how a big American native Indian say'd ..
and then react .. because this could be a better live,
as easy all destroy because it is not understand what's goes on is a bad choice because it can not develop what could be good. is a bad choice ..
the next election comes.. at the latest in 4 years then can you decide ..

best

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 26 Jan 2021, 14:22

We all know the elections were stolen. There is ample evidence and is way too obvious. Can be see clearly this was a Swamp manipulation, even the most ignorant and hard core leftists know. The question is, is OK to to steal an election? The left have been programed to hate the Orange Man, so badly, they had and still have this "Wanting" so bad, that now the end met the need, they have no idea on what to do now. Wanting is a stronger desire than Having.

Now they are slowing realizing, a moment of "what the fück we just did?"

Perhaps was meant to happen this way, perhaps not. From some sources I read the inaguiration was supposed to happen a mass arrest. However, the DoD was notified about a weapon of mass destruction, that was planted on a major city and played it safe. Other sources say that was a let go to show the people how bad they are. Another, is about giving up because the Swamp is too powerful.

At this point, nobody seems to know and people are watching, waiting for the next big move. We, the people, we are already watching medication prices going up, mass layoffs, free-hardly-nothing-cash to all and the people on the hook for the debt.

The left need to ask themselves... It was the "Orange Man" that bad as they were told? My advice to them is, they are coming for you, he was just a speed bump along the way.

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 27 Jan 2021, 00:51

yeah the biggest reason trump was such a bad man in their eyes was because he was a direct threat to their money and power.
and that included the media as well.
yahoo, twitter, and many other media big $#!t's cut off all commenting on their sited stating comments were disabled because they want to promote a safe site (((BULL$#1T)))

its also amazing that everything trump did was skewed and blown out of proportion and every democrat was portrayed as saints'
they refused to print the fact that the farce of the first impeachment was on the flimsiest of basis and cost the taxpayers in excess of 800 million dollars and democrats refused to do anything else until in their own words before trumps inauguration "Lets Impeach the Fu##er!"

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the democraturds make it a condition of immigration that new immigrants register as democrats only.

sadly one of the requirements to run for office is degree in law ( while this does qualify one to be a lawmaker) it also opens the door for the corrupt individuals as well.

one of bidens first acts was to shut down the keystone pipeline!
do you have any idea how many people that act just put out of work

obama shut down the last lead manufacturing facility in the US. citing environment concerns ( tough s#1t that it put thousands of people out of work)

no those idiots fail to realize that closing any factory not only affects the jobs of those working there,
but it also adversely affect the jobs of their suppliers, shipping companies, marketers, retailers, and customers.
as a result higher prices and limited availability of everything.

my question is do the bidens own any stock in the oil industry? will they profit from the increases fuel prices?
If so then they are manipulating the stock market for personal profit.
registered Linux user number 505431
Amateur radio call sign KC3TEC
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :
the aspiration of the indigent, the expectation of the indolent, and the inspiration of the ignorant.

Im so old even dirt was my apprentice!

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 28 Jan 2021, 13:41

There is no education degree as far I know to run for office but I will make one. NO FÜCKING LAWYERS ALLOWED !!! They are leeches of the system and always make matters worse by complicating the system. Not only that, they make such a convoluted mess that ensure their business and practice. I say, burn all the rules and regulations, start with the essencial ones, write laws and regs with a vocabulary the average people can understand. The average individial, should be able to defend by themselves without the need to hire a Lawyer.

And as a cherry on top... To run for office, at least have some good business experience. The world is a business, not a court room debating shît out of their assholes.

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 06 Feb 2021, 01:38

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/01/ ... -pipeline/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden ... r-BB1cTmG3

I wonder how many idiot democrats lost their jobs over this stupidity!

environmental concern my @ss!
I wonder if any of the biden clan or democraturds in office hold stock in electric car manufacturing? If so signing an executive order like that is classed as manipulating the stock market! a far more grevious offence than the quid pro quo claim the tried to impeach trump on!

lets face it gas operated cars are by far less expensive than electric, and if gas cars cant be used then are we going to get help for paying for electric cars?
Not hardly your going to see the price skyrocket on electric cars and the middle and lower classes will have to go back to the horse and buggy
freight will have to be done by rail again because diesel fuels will be far too expensive to ship anything by truck!

no letting the enviroturds and democrats get together is spelling the death-knell for the US.
registered Linux user number 505431
Amateur radio call sign KC3TEC
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :
the aspiration of the indigent, the expectation of the indolent, and the inspiration of the ignorant.

Im so old even dirt was my apprentice!

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 06 Feb 2021, 03:02

The biggest con is the Dems are the creator of the KKK. Sure they pull a good job at accusing others of what they really are. The richest people in the US are all Deamoncrats.

The oil crap... Warrent Buffett, a Deamoncrat Billionaire, owns BNSF. William Gates, another Deamoncrat, has partnership on Canada Rail. Not only that, they want to shape your DNA with shots.

People need to wake up and stop taking those Blue Pills pushed by the Main Stream Media.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 07 Feb 2021, 16:29

I'm extremely tired of old white men in politics and the presidential position. F*ck Trump, f*ck Biden. F*ck them all.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 07 Feb 2021, 18:24

dedanna1029 wrote:I'm extremely tired of old white men in politics and the presidential position. F*ck Trump, f*ck Biden. F*ck them all.

The old white men meme is poisoning your mind and getting you all stirred up. Becoming an Antifa or BLM? Stop and think for a min without the propaganda nonsense that is pinning you against everybody.

K, what we are watching is what I have said repeatly about the illusion of choice. A duopoly of 2 dominant parties of the same shît. We are living on a military take over.

The mess is so deep, far beyond Dems Vs Reps and vice versa. Not many people can get their heads around it because is complex in nature and goes through time. Think of a multi-dimmensional chess game.

Let me tell you some, go back to 1871 and what happen then. From there fwd, the presidents, are CEO of a Corp, Biden or Harris, will be the last CEO. All ended with the 17th President, Andrew Johnson. President Ulysses Grant, he was the "18th" and 1st president of the US Corp in 1871, as of now, Biden is the last one.

If the mess explode on the way is going to blow up, what we are watching is the last and final show of the stablishment. Trump was asked by the military to run, he is nothing more than a fronrman. Please, remove the sentiment and feelings of the equation to see things clear. The people that watch the TV they have been pounded on their heads to no end the "Orange Man Bad" nonsense. These people (stablishment) have been handed a sleight of hand to entertain them (the people) away from what is really going on.

Look at this and read carefuly, look at the dates.

Last edited by R_Head on 07 Feb 2021, 18:28, edited 1 time in total.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 20 Feb 2022, 15:40

Blackcrack wrote:i have my sit here in germany and see also the "?Democratic?" News in TV and read in the net and also show in youtube what's going on..
Speak with friends about the whole.... but.. the Last Action with the Speech in front of the Whitehouse
and the walk.. or not leading Walk..
or how should i name it, if Mr. Trump-Baby not really walk with.. or, Stop not the "Parody" in front of the Kapitol
but just let the incited people run.
Should i say you what have do Trump ?
he have Formed the Weapon and have collect the Peoples infront of a couple month.. !
He have loaded verbal the Weapon, he have shoot it up and have not stop the bullet (infront the Kapitol) !

This man is not crazy, this man have force and knowing in the hand, and he use it in a total wrong context and against the Democracy !

After his act, he lied that he didn't mean to, but he was so charged with hate and disappointed, that he was so dump and dushbag'ed to has not see the whole results that come afterwards at behind, because he is so small-brained, that he not think about his results what he does,
because he have a totally wrong Worldview about that what he have done.. and the results what it have at and.

This Man Donald Trump should never have become a president,no and never the 45th one..

Now even his party is split and he is excluded ..

His first Steps was Bullshit.. UNO, Climate agreement and so on.. and his last Steps verbal and in does, was Bullshit..

my Personally Opinion: he went to bed with China,Northern Korea and Russia / he has settled down with China,Northern Korea and Russia
for destroy the democracy values ... at least attack the democracy values , but he alone, could not possibly accomplish it.
Er hat aber als alleiniger zumindest das erreicht, was nun Stand der Dinge ist
But he has at least achieved what is now the state of affairs as the sole/
But he was the only one who at least achieved what is now the state of affairs.

best
Blacky

FYI, I happen to agree 100%. Trump is a sick, pussy-grabbing, dictator dick sucking, low-level- thinking piece of shit. I wanted rid of him, and if I did, it's no wonder "they," whatever "they" you're referring to, would too.
However, he lost the election. Period. "They" didn't have to do a f#cking thing to get rid of him - the people did it for them.
Not that I like Biden, either. I hate that prison-ass-kissing sunuvabitch. He's not even a real Democrat. Do tell, wtf are we doing with conservative Dems (a true contradiction in terms), and radical Repukes (also a contradiction in terms)? They can both go f#ck themselves, far as I'm concerned.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Return to “The Lounge”