Where is viking60?

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Re: Where is viking60?

Postby dedanna1029 » 09 Mar 2021, 23:38

gnuuser wrote:got the first vaccine yesterday! They said i might have some flu like symptoms!

SOME?
this morning i felt like Hammered SH!T.
bad headache, very sore muscles, slight temp, and chills.
but did not have the cough or sore throat though,

taking tylenol for the pain (about useless)
being on coumadin I cannot be on any aspirin based products
one thing is for sure Im gonna talk to my dr before the second dose to get something to make it less painful,
the second dose is much stronger than the first,

Dude. If you have the flu and even try to take aspirin anyway, I'd hunt you down and do the rest of what the aspirin didn't. It is an absolute no-no with flu. Tylenol only, mmmkay?
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 14 Mar 2021, 16:47

People might call me anti vaxer but I have a huge distrust on Pharmaceuticals. There all these shots, for any kind of things, are fastracked and if they screw up, legaly, you cannot sue any of them. They are free of any wrong doing.

My trust meter is way passed the 0 point, in the negative ranges.

My wife works in the medical field. On that case, they seems devided when it comes about taking the shot or not. Some that took it, are sick as heck, symptoms variates depending on personal health and allergic reactions. At least I know 1 person that got it and claimed that got nothing from it.

What I see is... I do not want to tell you what to take, if you do, good luck. Me, I am watching, and some that is forced upon you for your own benefit is never good.

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 14 Mar 2021, 18:29

I've done a study on reye's syndrome and aspirin.
And in every case no one has ever followed dosage.
Case. 1 (12) year old was given 360 mg every 4 hours for 3 day running a total of 2800 mg in a 24 hour period
7400 mg total
Double the maximum dosage of a med that has a cumulative effect. (This is more than you would use in an adult horse)
Case 2 was a 9 month old given 165 mg adult dose. When 81 mg is max for 24 hours.
Both cases serious overdosing
No child under 3 years of age should be given any aspirin at all.
But err on the side of caution you are right people shouldn't use aspirin with the flu.
But not because of reye's but cumulative toxicity.
registered Linux user number 505431
Amateur radio call sign KC3TEC
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :
the aspiration of the indigent, the expectation of the indolent, and the inspiration of the ignorant.

Im so old even dirt was my apprentice!

Return to “The Lounge”