Covid-19

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Re: Covid-19

Postby dedanna1029 » 30 Nov 2020, 03:37

Look, people, I AM JUST GETTING OVER COVID-19. Please, take your mis- and disinformation about it and stuff it. I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE, and our hospitals in general are plowed under with it. Stick your bullshit where the sun don't shine. End of story.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 30 Nov 2020, 04:59

Sorry K, just got a nasty flu, not buying the CoVid scare unless you have a low/compromised immune system. My wife is a nurse, 1st hand witness cases, she will tell you is all bullshit, her hospital is empty (execept for durg seekers). If you got over the 'Rona proves the point that is beatable, so what you did to get over it? What test they gave you, the PRC? Everybody got 'Rona, even a Papaya, a Goat or a rock from Mars, if the test is amplified (cycles) to look for it.

As I said before, I wear no mask, no shots for me sweetie and do not take a single pill for anything. My age... is well passed the half century ;)
Last edited by R_Head on 01 Dec 2020, 13:08, edited 1 time in total.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 01 Dec 2020, 00:41

I am not completely over it. As I said, am just beginning to be over it, and still feel like total shit.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... nt/617151/
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 01 Dec 2020, 07:46

so, good convalescence/recovery Dedanna

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 04 Dec 2020, 18:29

by itself covid is often not serious!
many people do not even show symptoms

but it is an adaptable viral infection that affects many avenues of the body and has a myriad complex of symptoms, this is one reason it has been difficult to detect and diagnose! Many of the symptoms often led dr's down the wrong direction because of the lack of experience with it.
world communication of diseases such as this has been spotty and in some instances ignored until it was too late.
a compromised immune system can come from many things,
primarily over use and long term use of sanitizers can in time weaken the immune system! and from genetic deficiencies leading to health issues.
personal detrimental habits such as smoking, drinking, drug use, and poor nutrition only exacerbate the problems

this is the primary reason for vaccination regimes ( To introduce the protein signatures of virus infections to the body as to bolster the immune systems response to recognizing the viral infection.)

underlying conditions can weaken the body if not the immune system making a person susceptible to complications caused by covid or any other disease for that matter.
registered Linux user number 505431
Amateur radio call sign KC3TEC
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :
the aspiration of the indigent, the expectation of the indolent, and the inspiration of the ignorant.

Im so old even dirt was my apprentice!

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 05 Dec 2020, 00:22

Would you take $1,500 USDs to take a shot?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/03/1500-st ... -work.html

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 05 Dec 2020, 00:25

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 07 Dec 2020, 18:52

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 07 Dec 2020, 23:43

Sugar, I will agree, is a killer, and is in literally everything. Depopulation, muchly?
No gods, no masters.

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 08 Dec 2020, 07:50

sometimes needs a Depopulation to have more space to breath and a better living, but if you look the diagram could you might notice something..
to be Covit-19 not the bad'est thing... aand.. look there on again and think about..
"Good" may do you had covit-19, but it is away.. and you are well/healthy again.. but why did the whole states not does anything against some pandemics before.
the 2nd reason.. against the globalisation.. look some Pandemics have the fuel just by/through some behaver from the whole commercial globalization drivers. And this supports something like some pandemics . But...! Covit-2/19 be not the first illness of this art.. but now take the Politics to test the managing possibility's.. hear around, go to be still and feel what's goes on between Politics and the "Citizen" ...

best

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 08 Dec 2020, 20:02

rest and get well d!
so much disinformation does get one riled up a lot.
my info comes from research of reputable dr's on how covid affects the body. and the many avenues that it takes.
Its a rough situation none the less and a baffling one as well.
so many diseases have pronounced and unique symptoms that many drs are so hidebound with they tend to miss the boat with a broad avenue infectious disease.
and many dr's were completely unprepared for it.

my anger with it comes from the damn political posturing bulls#!t and Im disgusted with how the two parties have handled it due to elections when they should have been working to expedite rapid relief and production of vaccines.
according to the news today
In the UK unless you are excused medically by a dr its is mandatory that you get the vaccine.
wont happen here because the government will be too busy pandering to the religious groups!
registered Linux user number 505431
Amateur radio call sign KC3TEC
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :
the aspiration of the indigent, the expectation of the indolent, and the inspiration of the ignorant.

Im so old even dirt was my apprentice!

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 09 Dec 2020, 02:30

This is part of that movement in the 1800s, about some scholars that stated the world can only hold X amount of people. The planet has its own mechanism for population control. If the humans destroy their ecosystem, it will bite them in the rear, all die or left with a very few. Then, the planet will rejuvenate and goes on with whatever natural evolution.

Fighting population is lunacy, only greedy bastards want to save the stablished ecosystem to themselves. I say, FÜCK them all !!

Return to “The Lounge”