Covid-19

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Re: Covid-19

Postby dedanna1029 » 12 Dec 2020, 05:15

gnuuser wrote:rest and get well d!
so much disinformation does get one riled up a lot.
my info comes from research of reputable dr's on how covid affects the body. and the many avenues that it takes.
Its a rough situation none the less and a baffling one as well.
so many diseases have pronounced and unique symptoms that many drs are so hidebound with they tend to miss the boat with a broad avenue infectious disease.
and many dr's were completely unprepared for it.

my anger with it comes from the damn political posturing bulls#!t and Im disgusted with how the two parties have handled it due to elections when they should have been working to expedite rapid relief and production of vaccines.
according to the news today
In the UK unless you are excused medically by a dr its is mandatory that you get the vaccine.
wont happen here because the government will be too busy pandering to the religious groups!

Bingo, and thank you. I have a lot of lasting effects from it.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 12 Dec 2020, 17:59

gnuuser wrote:many dr's were completely unprepared for it.

Many Alopaths are morons, many Alopaths are trained to memorize y spew out quackery, many Alopaths suck at troubleshooting, many Alopaths are trained to peddle pharmaceuticals, many Alopaths are trained on the Rockefeller Medical Education system (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flexner_Report).

The only thing that I trust in western medicine is Trauma Treatment, the rest... just garbage.

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 12 Dec 2020, 20:38

Want answers... watch this. Want to live in fear? Disregard, is up to you to take the red pill (pharma pun intended).

Dr. Shiva created email at the age of 14 in Newark, NJ and has 4 degrees from MIT. 1 degree is a PHD in biological engineering. Dr Shiva begins the discussion with the pandemic. He says the elite are pushing fake science to keep us in fear. Masks don’t work and Fauci is a quack. The election process is not one vote one person, its an algorithm the elite created to control the election process. The elite have given us an illusion of freedom and it is now time to take back this country

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/dr-s ... e-country/

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 13 Apr 2021, 20:39

sadly i have to say i lost one of my cousins last night to covid, He was a few years younger than me and in much better health. it hit him like a ton of bricks!
he's never even had anything more serious than colds before. :(
registered Linux user number 505431
Amateur radio call sign KC3TEC
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :
the aspiration of the indigent, the expectation of the indolent, and the inspiration of the ignorant.

Im so old even dirt was my apprentice!

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 14 Apr 2021, 04:04

Sucks the lost of a loved one, bummer :(

Watch this, fwd to about 1:20

Is all in the numbers.

https://youtu.be/TsBAEdLRocY

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 14 Apr 2021, 07:13

Hi,
i was at 07 up to 03.15 in the Hospital and was kicked from corona sickness and the aftereffects was a weakened heart who follow water in the lounge and i had no possible to sleep in right or left side and had only the possible to siting down..
Did not know to have water in the lounge, because no water feeling and same warm.. only the feel by starting sleeping ,when I fell asleep and still wicked my breathing stood.. short before i fell a asleep .. left side impossible and right side too, only possible if i has sat on the edge of bed, upright..
then i have call a Ambulance .. because was to much ..

now have i to swallow 7 different medicaments at morning and 3 at the evening, up to recover so far my lounge and stronger my Hearth ..
well, i can siting in front my Computer and my hand's works.. (inc. my Brain*bg*)

best

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 14 Apr 2021, 16:00

@gnuuser and @Blackcrack, guys, I am so sorry. Cousins are hard to lose, as they are a lot like brothers and sisters.
Blackie, I felt much the same, but obviously not as severely. I did damn near die from it twice, though. You have come back from quite a bit from it. Unfortunately, what happened to you is covid typical, and is how so many are dying from it.
To me, one person dying is too damn many.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 14 Apr 2021, 16:11

Also folks, remember in the OP, I did state "please, no conspiracy theories here." Let's be at least a little sensitive towards those who have had it, and not look for the faults and conspiracies in this. To give you an idea of how real and spreading it is, we've had two cases and one family death from Covid-19, right here in this forum alone. This is more to share experiences, and show that yes, it does exist.

As a side note, I'm in my own apartment now, but it's hard to get rent, a lot because of lasting effects from covid. I am now so damn tired after six hours of work, that I'm knocked out and have to go home, and before covid, I could work with extra energy to spare. It also worsened my back condition and asthma greatly, and in the next very few years, I may not be able to walk any more.
No gods, no masters.

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 14 Apr 2021, 16:54

Hun, this is a War against a damn small small Virus and the problem is
we can not shoot down with lead this f.. small nano thing, only with a vaccine
i am sorry for you lost of your Cousin.. Covit-19 make weak and weakens and irritate the immune system,
and this is also a reason why this so worse .. like lung ignition until death because the lounge is
so destroyed to no take oxygen into the blood .. but this is only one of the possibility's how Covit-19 works..
it's also the attack on the brain possible as well as the intestine ..

but like i told.. we are in a war..
best and a hug..

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 15 Apr 2021, 20:11

'Rona is like a Fuse in a block of Plastic Explosive. The fuse/primer/blast cap is not the Explosion per sé, the primer that sets it off. In order for 'Rona to work is to have an over-medicated and weak body. At that point, even a cold will kill an individual.

If you believe in the Shot/Jab, Caveat Emptor is my advice.

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 20 Apr 2021, 20:58

contrary to the belief and misinformation about the vaccine, the vaccine does not contain any virus at all!
the vaccines contains the main chemical signatures of the variant strains of covid19 and is entirely a synthetic vaccine.
lab testing proved highly effective!
so to answer a question Can you get covid from the vaccine
answer NO
can you still get covid.
answer YES But your body will be better equipped to fight it off.
and as far as covid weakening the immune system, surviving covid 19 means your system has the antibodies to fight subsequent covid infections!

quite frankly overuse of sanitizers over a long period of time is severely detrimental as the bodies response to chance infections is all but eliminated the immune system will purge itself of unneeded antibodies and then the
$#it hits the fan when your exposed to a potent virus

point in case tuberculosis was all but eradicated and then you had the anti-vaccination crowds showing their darwin award desires
and lo and behold tuberculosis is on the rise and its antibiotic resistant.
registered Linux user number 505431
Amateur radio call sign KC3TEC
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :
the aspiration of the indigent, the expectation of the indolent, and the inspiration of the ignorant.

Im so old even dirt was my apprentice!

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 21 Apr 2021, 02:53

I am rolling the dices and I am not taking that juice. For what I know, seems that is a huge live experiment. Different pharmas have a different "formulas".

Honestly, I have 0 trust on any, from the Gov, to Medical, to all of it. Just too damn weird.

Return to “The Lounge”