Hello!

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Hello!

Postby dedanna1029 » 01 Nov 2018, 19:23

I haven't been very active here, but life has grown (somewhat) exponentially over the last few years, since I came to Wyoming.

As much as I don't like Wyoming in general, namely, the weather and politics, it has been good for me to be here. Last we left off, I was homeless and had just had my new computer stolen.

I've gone from homeless, to working, to not homeless with roommates. Working was a bitch the way my back is, but I finally, just this July, ran into the right employment recruiter, who put me on a job that doesn't give me any grief, that I can work, and it's half-way decent pay.

Now, I've gone from roommates, to my own place. I'll be moving in, in the next few days.

I still can't afford things like Christmas, birthdays, or extras, but maybe that will be the next step, although a computer really should be. It would help with things immensely.

I am finally getting my back treated... it has been a long, slow process over the last year+.

Just thought I'd shoot out the latest. It's been a very long seven years, and I'm feeling my age big time. Take care of yourselves until next time. I'm not online much btw, but hopefully that can change soon. Much love to all.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Blackcrack

Re: Hello!

Postby Blackcrack » 01 Nov 2018, 20:25

Hi Dedanna,

hey Finger crossing for all the best and to be all more growing up your live to become better and better :)
and hey, have you relatives ? if not , hey Christmas or something is only for giving money to the shops..
and the commercially is for the peoples who have to much money ..if you want to experience the real thing..
Christmas and something, that does not consist of money ..
At first should you be your live and to be feel good, then comes the other :)
in any case wish i you all the best :) I be self workless at moment but there in
Germany have we are a social net where helps in some cases .. but it is also not the best,
it should exist a general basic income of money, this could be many change..
(at example the feeling to be a slave of the money and a owned thing from jobcenter to send in any slave services :\"
how ever.. all becomes good .. at end.. it's just a ask of to be able to experience it :\

best regards to you Dedanna
Blacky

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 02 Nov 2018, 02:24

Hey, that is a good re-start. I am glad that things are turning for the best. Hollidays... is like the good ol'George Carlin said... Time to buy crap that you do not need with money that you do not have. We do not celebrate, we observe the holliday. The gift giving crap is pretty much for the little kids, as soon they get older enough you can tell them the exact truth, why lie to them. Life is much better without the consumer bullshit.

Wyoming might not be paradise but to each bad side there is always a good side. Clinch to the positive and run with it, life is too short to feel depressed ;)

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 02 Nov 2018, 06:57

Hi,
"R_Head wrote: Life is much better without the consumer bullshit.

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 04 Nov 2018, 10:23

Good to hear that things are shaping up :dance:
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 06 Nov 2018, 05:59

Thanks guys.
I'll be moving into my place late next week. Blackie and R-Head, you got it so right.
I normally do Yule and not Christmas anyway, with no gift giving, but also at least try to do something for those who do celebrate Christmas. It's been a good while since I could, and it will be a while before I can again. Observing it seems to be the way to go.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 06 Nov 2018, 12:13

I enjoy the day off, that is the best part :lol:

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 10 Nov 2018, 08:18

Pretty much, yeah
No gods, no masters.

Return to “The Lounge”