Privacy rights violations

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Privacy rights violations

Postby dedanna1029 » 19 Jun 2017, 07:05

:f :f :f :f :f
Just merely being pissed doesn't even begin to describe this, but it's what we got. Earlier today, I was watching on the news about the person who drove into the pedestrians in London, watched at work. After everything London has been through with the stabbings on London Bridge, and the Grenfell Tower fire, it's too much to fathom that any one city in the world hadn't had enough, or way more than! This got me thinking about our global police states, and I began wondering what good the police state has done with all the surveillance. It hasn't done anything to prevent any attacks! Where's your Intel, NSA/CIA/FBI/MI5/GCHQ? So, knowing concretely that they were indeed listening in today (I will explain that in a minute, you'll see it in a quote here), I hopped on Facebook loudly, and quite publicly, posted this:
Here we go. I'm gonna say something you probably won't like here. All this police state surveillance all around the world, in the interest of keeping us safe from terrorism.
I do not see it please tell me, ARE WE REALLY ANY SAFER FROM TERRORISM??? HELL NO.
There is definitely something up with that shit.

And, not feeling it was enough, I reposted it with this comment:
**Edit: "att wifi" at any McD's should always be the second one down on the list of wireless available**
I posted this for a reason. Today, at work, on break I was having issues connecting to McD's wireless. Trying to troubleshoot, I looked in the list of wireless available, and lo and behold, in the list was "CIA Surveillance Van"... second one down in the list.
#CIA
#PoliceState
#surveillance
#PrivacyInfringement
#Unconstitutional
#Liberty4All
#RightsViolations
#spying
#resist

I went back over it at this point, and found that every one of those tags work, so I am being heard loud and clear as we speak here. I have a certain amount of satisfaction knowing this.
My heart aches for England right now. I must get back home soon.
You must see this.
*sigh...
I wish we had a "pissed" topic icon. On the idea of surveillance to keep us safe, I call :bsflag
(Do see my signature here.)
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Re: Privacy rights violations

Postby R_Head » 19 Jun 2017, 17:38

Ahhhh... the Inteligence Communities; they are the good guys, no evil comes from there.

Stay Tune For More Truth Bombs :greetings

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 20 Jun 2017, 01:59

They're a bunch of effing tools to say the least.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 20 Jun 2017, 16:55

They want the Brexit and $hit happens... you never know. The good ol' people from the Gov are here to help.

Look, have you noticed, the crap is created by the Gov Co. Have not put 1 and 1 together? Obama's admin is/was notorious for shaddy operations.

Create the problem and become the solution ! :T

Return to “The Lounge”