Test post only

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Test post only

Postby dedanna1029 » 02 May 2017, 22:45

Hello, ladies and gents, I hope you're well. I've been working like a dog, sometimes up to 15 hours a day so I can get more fully on my feet (am no longer homeless!). I'm currently working on a bio for a band at last.fm, and it now will take *some* bb code. I'd forgotten the emailto: code to hyperlink to an address, and I can't think of a finer place to remember it at, other than the fine forum and folks right here at bjoernvold, so I'm going to do some practicing right here. :)

Take care.

Code: Select all

[url=emailto:johnmorrison@co.uk]John Morrison[/email][/url]

Nope, that's not it, so we'll try:

[url= uuuuuuuummm,,, I can't remember, so I think I'll go back to an old post I did it on.

Looking here at the code I used in the OP,,, It would be:

[email=jonmorrison777@hotmail.co.uk]John Morrison[/email]

Yay! Solved! Thank you! :D

(Now to just add their new cd to the discography there, that's the time-taker.)

Update: Now the email code isn't working on the page.

Because they don't support it according to the BB code markup page.
I guess I should've consulted that page to begin with. I'm just so excited to be getting back to band work, that I'm kinda off my rocker lol.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

viking60
Über-Berserk

Re: Test post only

Postby viking60 » 03 May 2017, 00:57

I am happy for you- go girl!
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Re: Test post only

Postby dedanna1029 » 16 May 2017, 17:40

Thank you! Hoping things are well for you! June 1 will be my one-year anniversary at work! About to get a place of my own - right now have a flatmate.
The band work is a side thing, for now. Once I'm built up, I will open a business for indie bands.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Return to “The Lounge”