White House F-Book Bot

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

R_Head
Berserk

White House F-Book Bot

Postby R_Head » 10 Aug 2016, 19:32

Can we say honeypot? Let me see if I understand... you can send a message to the White House with all your concerns, good and/or bad ones via F-Book. That has a great deal of personal information, all your contacts and with who you are associated with. I bet he gets tons of possitive reviews. :lolup

The White House's New Facebook Messenger Bot Makes It Easy To Send A Message To Obama.

viking60
Über-Berserk

Re: White House F-Book Bot

Postby viking60 » 11 Aug 2016, 13:30

The White House seems to have a great interest in getting everybody into Facebook.
There people have already waved their privacy in a way that the White House cannot claim.

...White House’s first-ever chief digital officer and take over leadership of the White House Office of Digital Strategy.

I would love to hear what is discussed there we should have a government surveillance program where we intercept all their communication - it must be legal because they are doing it...
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

R_Head
Berserk

Re: White House F-Book Bot

Postby R_Head » 12 Aug 2016, 02:12

Muck Sucker-Berg is one of their menions.

Return to “The Lounge”