Sympathies for Paris

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

R_Head
Berserk

Re: Sympathies for Paris

Postby R_Head » 30 Nov 2015, 15:01

Listen to this clip....

Tulsi Gabbard

This is perhaps the last time you will hear about her.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 30 Nov 2015, 22:29

viking60 wrote:And that is why we have sympathy for the people of Paris?

Yes. Because the people are the victims in all this. It's the people who pay for these things with their deaths. That's the problem. No sympathy from here to governmental entities or terrorists (one and the same, IMO).
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 30 Nov 2015, 22:35

R_Head wrote:Aaah the sympathy...

Is not like we are cold blooded people but is more about understanding the root cause. The thing is, the world's anger is misguided and manipulated by the media. A sad part is, people suffering is used as a manipulation and propaganda tool.

My advice is, get off the news, get off F-Book, get off the Twatter.... it poisons your mind and mines your privacy. If everybody does it, the manipulation becomes ineffective.

+1
They've blown this Paris story sky high to smithereens anyway - it still is the most major story in the media, seems like.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Return to “The Lounge”