What are you watching right now?

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

R_Head
Berserk

Re: What are you watching right now?

Postby R_Head » 11 Sep 2019, 15:43

Just finished Veronica Mars new season on Hulu

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 11 Sep 2019, 22:52

Also finished Jessica Jones on Netflix. Sad that Disney bought the Marvel Movie franchise and Netflix canned Iron Fist, DareDevil, Punisher, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.

Oliverbrick

Postby Oliverbrick » 19 Nov 2019, 19:19

I just finished catching up for The Good Place & Peaky Blinders but new episodes are coming out. Also want to start Mindhunter

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 28 Nov 2019, 02:26

The Walking Dead mid season finale, The Flash, The Blacklist, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy and Mr Robot.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 28 Nov 2019, 17:15

I quite liked The Flash. Now I'm on Rectify, and The Borgias.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 28 Nov 2019, 20:39

Finaly got the chance to watch Captain Marvell and Avengers "Engame". A bit disapointed... still Thor "Ragnarok" and Avengers "Infinty Wars" still the very best.

Now switching to Disney Plus. So far, same Disney junk that you probably watched years ago with the super very few new things. There is a Star Wars series called "The Mandalorian"... what a piece of crap show. Since Disney bought Star Wars is nothing but a shite show. Also, they bought the Marvell Movie franchise, I will see more crap shows. Star Wars got turned on another Princess crap-o-la. Killed all the characters, all ties with the original story arc and their legacy, except for Princess Lea. I will not be surprised the next Marvell series is going to be another "Princess" style BS.

So sad they are infusing Justice Warriors Political BS on all movies.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 31 Dec 2019, 20:10

I heard The Mandalorian was crap. Also have no interest in the Rise of Skywalker movie. I won't do Disney+. Their ratings are at the bottom of the barrel, no money from me.
Just finished Mindhunter on Netflix. Also watching The Magicians, among other series. I'm not really seeing any movies I want to see on there.
Amazon Prime has movies. I finally got to see Darkest Hour, and The Shape of Water. Had been dying to see them since they came out. Was somewhat disappointed in Darkest Hour, did enjoy The Shape of Water, although it certainly wasn't the tear jerker it was supposed to be.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 01 Jan 2020, 02:30

Started on Lost in Space season 2 on Netflix. On this series, Dr Smith is played by a a woman. As much you hate the character there is no way the show can go on without her. She is so vital to the dynamics of the story line. Weird... is a schizo character that you will want her to die on each episode, but, for the wierdest reason, you will love her.

On the old show was a harmless shakespearing old man... here is a lovely canaving charming interesting multidimensional hag.

Another oddity is that Billy Mummy plays Dr Zachary Smith. Her name is June Harris, a fuse of June Lockhart and Johnathan Harris (Mureen and Smith actors 1st name and lastname). June steal Dr Smith's identity to sneak in Jupiter 1. Also, Angela Carthright plays June's (Dr Smith) mother, she was Penny in the real series. Just little cameos here and there. Is a good twist of the old show, I like it.

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 02 Jan 2020, 17:53

I am Lost in space too (season 2) :lolup
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 08 Feb 2020, 04:06

old anime (black butler2)
registered Linux user number 505431
Amateur radio call sign KC3TEC
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :
the aspiration of the indigent, the expectation of the indolent, and the inspiration of the ignorant.

Im so old even dirt was my apprentice!

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 10 Feb 2020, 04:22

Just finished a 2000 Paul Newman show called "Where the money is", not bad. Saw yesterday one called "Fractured", what a wicked thriller, will make your jaw drop.

Also, started to watch "Hateful 8". Tarantino is a genious or a derange psyco that use movies as outlets for his sadistic urges. Makes a great driking game. Get a bottle of your special hard liquor. Each time they say the word "Neegerr' take a shot. You will be hamnered half way on the movie :lol: Sam L Jackson is in it and the other actors out say it. That is how raw and brutal is the movie. I love it :lol:

Misterylist

Postby Misterylist » 06 Mar 2020, 15:02

pirates of the caribbean on stranger tides

Return to “The Lounge”