Cancer Group Wants Surgeon General Warning

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Re: Cancer Group Wants Surgeon General Warning

Postby dedanna1029 » 27 Sep 2012, 23:13

viking60 wrote:And no dedanna - you are not allowed to smoke during the walk :mrgreen:

Excuse you? I ride my bike at least 20 miles a day, I walk at least five, when I'm not supposed to be able to do either because my back condition has progressed severely.

I eat well generally; I don't eat crap foods.

I'll keep my smokes, thanks.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 18 Jan 2020, 23:00

The Cancer cure is known for years. The money is on the Research and Treatment, both are NOT cures, just a way of milking the cow.

Think for a min... how big is the Oncology Clinic Networks and all the associated treatment meds? If you find a cure and is simple and cheap. You will put out of business a Billion Dollar Industry, you bet your arse that you will be killed, your lab burned down and research stolen.

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 21 Jan 2020, 21:45

R_Head wrote:The Cancer cure is known for years. The money is on the Research and Treatment, both are NOT cures, just a way of milking the cow.

Think for a min... how big is the Oncology Clinic Networks and all the associated treatment meds? If you find a cure and is simple and cheap. You will put out of business a Billion Dollar Industry, you bet your arse that you will be killed, your lab burned down and research stolen.

exactly when it comes to the medical profession ive always said that "When it ceases to be profitable to treat the symptoms then the "cures will be miraculously developed and you can bet on the fact that big pharma will rake the insurance companies over the coals for it!
the cures will probably bankrupt your children and grandchildren! :f
registered Linux user number 505431
Amateur radio call sign KC3TEC
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :
the aspiration of the indigent, the expectation of the indolent, and the inspiration of the ignorant.

Im so old even dirt was my apprentice!

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 23 Jan 2020, 14:28

All will be revealed in due time. When all comes to light.

Like Clif High said... the 2020s will be the Decade of Enlightment. People will be shocked on how many technologies that will benefit mankind has been supressed.

The hope is that #45 will unleashed some of it.

Search on someone called John Trump and what he was and did. You will be extreamly surprise what Donald J Trump has in stores for us.

Recent disvoveries from NASA JPL proved the point of the Electric Universe Theory and the Space is not a Vacuum as we were told. What about that Einstein was wrong? His stuff was plagiarized and never patented anything? What about the Atomic Model is all a bogus idea and that is not how matter is made? What about, the Sun is not a Fusion Reactor and the surface is much colder than the Corona? What about, the Planet Core is a Sun and a Matter Reactor? Have anybody noticed or research on why the Earth acts up during Solar Minimums?

People will loose their shit over all this and more.

All I can say is... Keep an open mind and your hardcore believes to be challenged. Be flexible :T

%%%%%%

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9833 ... 35425.html

1) Q has previously stated that cures already exist.

#QAnon
2) Here's a congressional report from 1953 that indicates that there was indeed a conspiracy to monopolize the medical & drug industry & to eliminate alternative cancer treatments.

#QAnon
3)#QAnon #Qanon8chan #Cancer#Bigpharma#ReleaseTheCures#TheGreatAwakening@POTUS@realDonaldTrump
4) And there are numerous well-documented accounts throughout the last 100 yrs showing the systematic persecution of people who have attempted to help people to heal cancer which further illustrates these congressional findings (Just dig into Gerson, Burzynski, Essiac, Hoxsey).
5) There are a number of natural cancer treatments that have been developed and used successfully to treat patients in the U.S. and other countries over the last hundred years. One such example is Laetrile:
#QAnon
6) Between 1972 and 1977, the natural substance laetrile was tested at Sloan-Kettering Institute for Cancer Research in Manhattan under famed cancer researcher Dr. Hiyamitsu Sugiura.
#QAnon
7) Dr. Sugiura reported the following results: (1) laetrile stopped metastasis (the spreading of cancer) in mice (2) it improved their general health (3) it inhibited the growth of small tumors (4) it provided relief from pain (5) it acted as a cancer prevention.
#QAnon
8) While the results from its clinical trials haven't always been consistent, laetrile showed incredible promise to reduce & prevent cancer.

Can you imagine if rampant corruption working to impede the tides of true progress did not exist?
#QAnon
9) Even the Fitzgerald report cited above determined that it was aware of 12 other alternative treatments that were actively conspired against by the medical#DeepState. Many people have been permanently cured of their cancers from these alternative approaches.
#QAnon
10) When does #BigPharma make money? Curing or containing?

The cancer industry is built on questionable treatments that are more likely to harm cancer patients & weaken their immune systems than actually eradicate their cancer.
11) Chemotherapy is really an injection of poison thru the patient’s veins which itself is carcinogenic & cytotoxic. If this does not provide a clue to the scam, a '04 study published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology reported that the “overall contribution of curative &
#QAnon
12) ...adjuvant cytotoxic chemo to 5-year survival in adults was estimated to be 2.3% in Australia and 2.1% in the USA.” That means chemotherapy is 97.7–97.9% INEFFECTIVE.
#QAnon
13) Would the cancer industry exist if cancer didn’t?

It's important for people to have the information they need to question things, so that they don’t let the system take advantage of them.
#QAnon
14) The documentaries: 'Second Opinion: Laetrile at Sloan Kettering' & 'Burzynski: Cancer Cure Cover-up' are good places to start. They both do a good job helping to lift the veil on the cancer industry.

#QAnon
15) To understand the full history of the corruption in our country (education, banking, medical, pharmaceutical, political, governmental, etc.) and to understand how it is all connected, we have posted all of our work in a comprehensive format at:

BEST KEPT SECRETS: A HISTORY OF WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES : Researched and Written by: Kristin B. Thompson & Jason A. Wright : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet ArchiveThis document is hereby placed in the public domain. It is hoped that free and easy access to this research will enable those who value freedom to reach a...https://archive.org/details/BestKeptSec ... dTheScenes

#QAnon
16) Through understanding the past, we will change the future.
#QAnon
please unroll.

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 25 Jan 2020, 16:38

dedanna1029 wrote:... that sodas cause cancer

So, discuss, and tell me, what the hell DOESN'T cause cancer any more???

If you ever get get cancer as long is not too far gone. The 1st thing to do is stay off Carbohydrates, specially Sugar. Carbs feed cancer cells.

The 2nd thing is, get as much Vitamin C you can get. Search on some called Lecitin Vitamin C, is so cheap to make and a Tablespoon (15ml) a day will keep you away from all sorts of diseases. Just search on what Vitamin C cures, you will be surprised.

Another thing is Calcium. Calcium regulates all sorts of things like Muscles, the "Electrical System" of your body, also, Digestion. Did you know, Heartburn is cause by a lack of Calcium in your body? Minerals are so important to keep your body healthy. One problem is Over Farming. A good looking Tomato is just a good looking Tomato. Might be gene manipulated with chemicaly fertilized soil. However, no real nutrients and minerals have been depleated.

In short, we are getting fed crap that taps on the Endorphin generarion in your brain, that is why is called "Comfort Food". We are turning on "Food Junkies".
Last edited by R_Head on 05 Apr 2020, 00:18, edited 1 time in total.

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 02 Apr 2020, 14:15

That's it! I am banning cancer!
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

Return to “The Lounge”