Covid-19

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

Blackcrack

Re: Covid-19

Postby Blackcrack » 12 Sep 2022, 04:59

please a link for explain .. Dr. Fausi and NHI

me too, " heart condition, diabetes" .. had water in the lung before the sleep at the night and before had start my feet's downside near the toes, it feel like sand with hurt because a not good Blood circulation what's slow recovering now .. .. the water in the lung was behind 3 days medicaments away .. in the hospital last Year .. At the starting to sleep. short before the sleep i had a feel, and notice i am to be not more correcly breath.. at this step, was for me enough and i have call the ambulance for take me with to the hospital... (because the parking space is to expensive and i have skimp the money of it.. pffhh.. f.. expensive) ... imho covit it's like Rat poison who is spread in the air .. imho like a Military bullet who is self engined by human.. at any breath.. hmmm...
could be like "developed by Sadam out of the hell" and guided by the doctors.. who can live and who can die'd .. he who must die, is the rat ..

question: what is with afganistan and the mostly of the Muslemic lands.. and the Vaccines ?

war of data was yesterday, but what is now ? if we spin the matter further ..
because... why is Covit developed ? Overpopulation, silence war, two powerful arguments

best

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 12 Sep 2022, 11:55

Overpopulation is a vehicle for many virus contagions, misinformation and misconception is a booster rocket added to the vehicle.
So when the foolish add politics and paranoia to stir the pot, it makes for a lethal witches brew to unleash on the world.

Overcrowding always pushes the risk of rampant disease occurances to a much higher degree.
Humans have the innate urge to gather and socialize. And quite often out of insecurity stay close( a highly developed herd instinct). And because of close proximity diseases can readily spread from one to another exponentially.
Living in rural areas you are not exposed as readily and if you self isolate your risk drops dramatically.

Paranoia is a two edged sword, you must be careful to sift out information to know what is good and what is harmful.
Naturally we are able to do this rationally if were are not bombarded with false propoganda.

Religion is a very touchy subject, when one has his/her beliefs and they are comfortable with them its natural to talk about it.
But when zealosy appears it becomes a crusade to convert everyone to their rigid beliefs.
Here we see a form of propoganda ( emotional control)
Talk about brotherhood, fellowship, and community.
Then comes the guidelines( rules and regulation and community punishment for noncompliance of the simplest matters)
Its all about control, not so much control of people but control of their resources ( wealth) and in some cases, sexual control.

Politics that another cauldron of poison, Propganda is their weapon of choice to control their own population.
And again its the people who have to sort out the difference between gold and the dung.
Sometimes its easy and sometimes its damn difficult.
Some of us are fed up enough to want to take all of our current politicians a couple hundred miles out to sea and dump them like the trash they've become.

Ahh but enough of my dark rambling, i need to go build some radios or cabinets to get my mind out of this isolation fugue.
Best regards my friends.
registered Linux user number 505431
Amateur radio call sign KC3TEC
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :
the aspiration of the indigent, the expectation of the indolent, and the inspiration of the ignorant.

Im so old even dirt was my apprentice!

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 28 Sep 2022, 16:50

Some very wealthy and powerful people want to shape the world per thier views. We are watching a global genocide created by Governments. Is a cover up for the central banks shenanigans. Each nation is broke, all pensions werr looted, these globalist do not want the population to go after them. They fear us more than we fear them.

All pensions in Europe have been replaced for bonds. Bonds that are worthless, the wealth siphoned out. When people comes to claim it, the govs have no way to pay for all of them. Instead, they want to trickle down after killing a lot of people, the Universal Basic Income, controlled by CBDS. That is their vision of Utopia for us, not for them.

aniaqueen232

Postby aniaqueen232 » 21 Jan 2024, 23:43

Unforeseen dental issues? Find prompt solutions at emergency dental newnan ga. We understand the urgency and are equipped to address unexpected problems, providing you with the care you need precisely when you need it.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 31 Jan 2024, 04:13

Damn, we can't even discuss covid without a damn spammer coming again.
FYI: I have COVID again... Have had it for about a week now. It's been really rough with it.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 02 Feb 2024, 14:29

I got it once and was over in 3 days.

Where I work, all my coworkers are Vaxxxed and some boosted, they all get sick. I am not and I never loss a day of work due to sickness. We just got notified that our team leader will be working from home for the next month, and to be ready for a change of personnel. Nobody say it but I think she got the so called Turbo Cancer; and she is Vaxxxed and Boosted.

Some of her symptoms are nasty migraines, gastrointestinal issues, and she always skipped days of work for medical appointments.

Another guy, he was stucked in Japan because he got "Covid" and he is vaxxxed and boosted.

What it is interesting to me is that all those issues seems to be similar to the Gulf War Syndrome. Soldiers that came from the Gulf War exhibited similar issues. I remember some members from my unit that were medical discharged for that. It was so nasty that they even passed their illnesses to their wives via sex, and their newborn children.

I found this on the matter.
https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... tionalnews

To me, I am suspecting, the 'Rona Shot is that crap (Version 2.0) that was given to soldier back then. I expect peak disabilities at about 2025, starting this year.

Now you know why migrants were allowed in Europe and the US, they are the replacements. Cheap labor, obidient workers, smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. Not capable of critical thinking; that does not help the elite. What they want is Goi (Goyem in plural), it is in the Talmud.;)

Return to “The Lounge”