Okay, time to come out of the closet.

This is the forum where "spamming" is allowed. Companies may present and publish Linux related jobs here. Findings to that effect may be gathered here. And why not present yourself as a candidate if you are looking for a Linux related job?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508, dedanna1029

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Okay, time to come out of the closet.

Postby dedanna1029 » 22 May 2011, 06:04

Have been holding out on you. But now that my own application's well in (put it in 2 wks ago), and my daughter got on there, I guess I can not worry about competition now, since it's an either/or proposition now as to whether I get it, regardless of any apps others put in now. I'll either get it, or not, so, here. If you need a job, go apply at Metaversemodsquad. They pay cash over the barrel; starting at $8 USD p/hr depending on what you do; no taxes to pay, and they have offices both in Europe and in the states. You can work from home or not, your choice.

The issue I've found is that they take forever to get to you. It took my daughter 8 weeks from app to hire.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Return to “Linux jobs”