Search Engine Alternatives

Every day solutions to every day challenges. + Brilliant stuff

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

Forum rules
Please feel free to post your tip it does not have to be advanced. Also ask questions directly related to the tip here. But do not start new threads with questions or ask for help here. That is what the help section is for. forum rules: http://bjoernvold.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=568
viking60
Über-Berserk

Re: Search Engine Alternatives

Postby viking60 » 15 Mar 2018, 16:59

This is an old post but DuckDuckGo might be available in China too,
searx.me is good too.

If search engines are blocked then you might want to change your DNS or use a proxy - Opera comes with a built in proxy.

I believe that Baidu is the default Chinese search engine.
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

Serok02

Postby Serok02 » 16 Aug 2019, 10:27

Yes, the best alternative to search engine for the marketing is social media. I also have a new business and with the help of paid ads on social media platforms as well as via Adwords Marketing we have been getting awesome results. You can also try these paid ad options and you will definitely get good results.

Alexandros

Postby Alexandros » 01 Mar 2024, 15:45

A niche edit service specializes in optimizing existing content by strategically incorporating relevant backlinks. This SEO strategy involves identifying authoritative websites within a specific niche and collaboratively integrating contextual links into their established content. Niche edit services prioritize seamless and organic link placements, ensuring relevance to the target website's industry. By leveraging existing high-quality content, these services aim to enhance a website's authority, visibility, and search engine rankings within its niche. The nuanced approach of niche edit services distinguishes them as valuable contributors to a comprehensive SEO strategy focused on quality link-building.

Return to “Tips & Tricks”