Left-handed people and the iPhone

Not the Beatles record company. Not the fruit.. What could it be...

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Left-handed people and the iPhone

Postby dedanna1029 » 02 Oct 2015, 16:35

Apple has done it again...
On Friday, thirsty shoppers around the world finally escaped the endless lines outside Apple stores to get their clutches on the new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus. As usual, the throngs were rapturous, the first customers in line were giddy and the employees were ecstatic [of course, they get a free one. -D]. Even Apple CEO Tim Cook got in on the action.

Despite the ritualistic hubbub that surrounds every iPhone launch, for some iPhone users the latest model's excitement is outweighed by something else: the difficulties they experience as people for whom the left hand is dominant.

More here, Why Some Left-Handed People Are Having Big Problems With the iPhone.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

viking60
Über-Berserk

Re: Left-handed people and the iPhone

Postby viking60 » 02 Oct 2015, 17:07

I have problems with it regardless of what hand I use :mrgreen:

But I have to admire Apple's marketing - it is brilliant +1 Getting people to overpay and defend their products vigorously is quite an achievement. And they are the biggest company in the world so they must be doing something right.
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

Snorkasaurus
Berserk

Postby Snorkasaurus » 02 Oct 2015, 17:27

I don't admire Apple's marketing... I find all marketing to be dark and harmful. :-(
s.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 02 Oct 2015, 18:50

Oh it is. Very much so.

viking's right though, for marketing it is brill. Take for instance, winning awards for that marketing...
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Return to “Apple”