Apple charger in bathtub is deadly

Hardware tips and talk

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

User avatar
Posts: 9279
Joined: 14 Mar 2010, 16:34

Apple charger in bathtub is deadly

Postby viking60 » 21 Mar 2017, 10:29

Richard Bull (32) charged his iPhone while taking a bath.
He had the charger on his chest and when it made contact with the water - he died!


The coroner has writtn a report to Apple urging them to put out a warning for the product, but so far Apple has not done it.

So we ar going to beat them to it - in case you did not know:

Don't charge your iPhone in the bathtub!

:think: In fact don't put any electrical component in the bathtub..while you are in it... :hand:

More here
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

User avatar
Posts: 2561
Joined: 17 Mar 2010, 15:40

Re: Apple charger in bathtub is deadly

Postby R_Head » 21 Mar 2017, 20:29

No excuse on stupidity... the moron deserve a Darwin Award and a big thank you for removing himself from the gene pool. Sorry Apple, you lost a Fanboy :lol:

Return to “Hardware”