Possible handover of Assange to UK may be imminent

News that do not fit in elswhere

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

jasmyndube

Re: Possible handover of Assange to UK may be imminent

Postby jasmyndube » 17 Dec 2018, 09:47

R_Head wrote:According to Qanon, the hammer will fall some time around October. The Swamp is running scared. Apparently, some sources say that Putin handed over to Trump hard evidence and information related to the Swamp. Makes you wonder why so much bickering about Trump meeting with Putin. https://emilydavinci.com

The truth is a 3 edge sword, one side, the other side and the real truth.

I bet Assange have few more tricks under his sleeve. :think:

It was not right due to these effective way and not marking these out.. :confused :confused

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Re: Possible handover of Assange - Oooooooohhh sh!!!!t!

Postby dedanna1029 » 11 Apr 2019, 11:21

Assange has been arrested in London!

Julian Assange Arrested In London - https://n.pr/2Da6g2v
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 11 Apr 2019, 16:48

crap..

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 12 Apr 2019, 16:34

To me is a "will see".

Assange is a loaded bomb, if he is asked, the truth is not what the Dems and the Left are looking for. Has been analyzed and it was determined, beyond any doubt, that was a downloaded file to a local storage media (Seth Rich perhaps?). Presumable, a flash drive. Was no hack, no Ruskies... If the Russia Hoax is true, why Assange gave that info already? That would set his butt free years ago. :think:

He was holding a book for all to see, the picture is Gore Vidal, this book.

I wonder, why the cops did not took the book from him and was for all to see? I do not think it was a free advertisement or product placement. Usually, you get arrested, handcuffed and thrown in the paddy wagon. Could it be a rescue mission disguised as an arrest? If I want to catch to Deep State, it would stage a charade for all to see.... :think:

Funny is... the New York Times and Washington Post leaked information from the FBI and nothing happen to them... :think:

Put the feelings/hate/biases on the side, think logicaly, think on magic tricks, think on misdirection.

By the way... Snowden is a CIA asset, on a NSA discredit mission. Those 2 cats (CIA Vs NSA) are fighting an internal battle for Funding and Control. Also, the NSA is a military run organization, the CIA is a contractor/mercenary/civilian/mafia style run organization.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 13 Apr 2019, 02:05

Proof that he's a CIA asset? Please send a credible link, not just opinion. Thanks.

Re: the book, there is no need to wonder why he had it. It is THE very subject matter of why he releases files, etc., to expose. He is fighting this very thing, just as Vidal did.
"History of The National Security State was edited by Paul Jay of the Real News Network and contains Vidal’s opinions, in recorded interviews, on the origins and reach of modern-day state power."

Why was Julian Assange clutching a book by Gore Vidal as he was dragged from the Ecuadorian embassy?
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 13 Apr 2019, 11:58

Assange may not be the most charming guy but I fail to see what laws he has broken.

That leaves the question - Why is he arrested at all?

He is not convicted of anything he is accused of rape clearly managed by PO agencies.

The rest is Journalism aka Telling what the government does not want told,.. which is the very core of journalism. How else can they be the fourth estate.
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 13 Apr 2019, 19:07

Actually, the rape charge went away some time back. They just want him now because he ran away and failed to show on it.
He is also charged with conspiracy and hacking charges in the US, in collusion with Chelsea Manning, another trooper for justice.

This conspiracy theory that he's joined up with the CIA or something is absolutely ludicrous. I'm sure any government would be thrilled to see that their war crimes were put out for all to see. He was trying to bring justice in doing it. They are the ones who need to be where Assange is now. There is no bigger truth in that than this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYTxuW2vmzk
No gods, no masters.

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 16 Apr 2019, 00:28

dedanna1029 wrote:Proof that he's a CIA asset? Please send a credible link, not just opinion. Thanks.

Re: the book, there is no need to wonder why he had it. It is THE very subject matter of why he releases files, etc., to expose. He is fighting this very thing, just as Vidal did.
"History of The National Security State was edited by Paul Jay of the Real News Network and contains Vidal’s opinions, in recorded interviews, on the origins and reach of modern-day state power."

Why was Julian Assange clutching a book by Gore Vidal as he was dragged from the Ecuadorian embassy?

I know you want to believe he is an angel, some does not feels right with that cat. However, show me proof that he is what he is claiming to be, the cat's pajamas, the real McCoy, beyond reasonable doubt.

I have no proof, all is way too distorted, but give time some time, is going to prove itself. Let us say, the way he talks, the inter-agencies feud, what he stole was chump change... Same as the Russiagate Hoax. The so called "Intel Community" is rotted to the core and these agencies fight over budget and control all the time. Very quiet the Sno-Boy is now days. Perhaps Assange has the real beans on him.

I do not worry much about Assange, he got few more cards to play, I hope so. Interesting enough, what they just did, could be done years ago, why 7 years down the road is beyond me.

Still saying is a charade.

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 16 Apr 2019, 13:34

Look at paragraph 9 on Assange indictment, Linux, seriously? Bad Boys along with Crypto Currencies and Precious Metals... bollocks!!

Link to documentation PDF file.

https://d33wjekvz3zs1a.cloudfront.net/w ... nt_0_0.pdf

Yo Viking, did they used your Rescue Disk? :lol:

As an odd note....

Assange was arrested on April 11, what is the US Information Phone Number, is it 411 (April 11). :think: ;)

Remember 911? ;)

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 16 Apr 2019, 21:52

Yeah They must have used my rescue disk :berserkf There is a lot of Linux "special software there" :lol:

It is rather common for people to believe that when you use Linux then you are almost criminal ...Microsoft and the agencies are not going to set that straight...
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 17 Apr 2019, 03:11

Is a sh¡t show, Assange is holding the bag of goods. The good guys (White Hats/Patriots) need him to spill the beans. Will be tons of surprises, the media is harping for a very long time of this Russiagate and will look like propagandist stupid fools. I bet he got some goods on human trafficking, Clintons and the rest of Cabal.

Will like to see what he got on Geo Engineering :think:

Here is a good interview with an ex NSA analyst. He is the one that can tell you about the Technical Evidence on how the DNC was "hacked". Was Seth Rich and was a leak, not a Russian hack. Assange got the details and damn sure, the Dems are sh¡ting their pants along with the Brits, Canucs, Aussies and Kiwis on the 5 Eyes partnership :twisted:

https://youtu.be/LUjOR9zUQHE

However, people out there are told, grilled, programed, taught to hate the "Orange Man" the "Cheeto Face" for years... They will suffer from severe case of Cognitive Disonance beyond repairs.
Last edited by R_Head on 17 Apr 2019, 11:51, edited 1 time in total.

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 17 Apr 2019, 09:58

Yeah The NSA want the exclusivity to inform the government so they can choose the angel. People like Assange really messed that up...by reporting the truth, the whole truth...etc

So the "problem" is not that Wikileaks has been untruthful - the problem is quite the opposite. So the issue is how they got the truthful information and that is the alleged criminal and spying activity.

Well that should make all the free press shiver. If they find the information in the wrong way; they cannot report it because it is criminal...well that is pretty scary...and dangerous.

Return to “General News”