Instagram hacked - private data compromized

News that do not fit in elswhere

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

viking60
Über-Berserk

Instagram hacked - private data compromized

Postby viking60 » 05 Sep 2017, 22:36

Instagram has been hacked and the hackers have made a searchable database where you can search the hacked data.

Remember this the next time you join a service that claims that you can absolutely trust them.

Instagram claims that they have fixed the bug and that only a small percentage of the clients are affected.

Now let me see if I can do the math:
Instagram has 700 Million users and if only one percentage is affected that would mean that 7 million users have gotten their phone numbers and emails published on the hackers database,

It is possible that the White house presidential Instagram accounts is among the hacked data and that the phone number is in the hacker base,

Then phone number rang but nobody answered.

In any case this is probably not so serious since the White house is a firm believer in hacking private accounts and gathering them in databases - so it must be legal - right?

You can also find Justin Bieber nudes in the database because his ex girlfriend - Selena Gomez - has been hacked +1
Viewer digression is advised
:A
:lolup

Don't laugh - it could have been you (If you were stupid enough to believe that pics are safe on Instagram).

Instagram claims that no passwords were revealed and encourage you to be vigilant regarding any suspicious activity such as
unrecognized incoming calls, texts, or emails

More here
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

R_Head
Berserk

Re: Instagram hacked - private data compromized

Postby R_Head » 05 Sep 2017, 23:49

So what Instagram is good for...? Not a damn thing. My advice, get off social media +1

You have to be twisted if you want to see the Biber's Wank :lol:

Return to “General News”