Trump is worth $2Billion to Twitter

News that do not fit in elswhere

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

viking60
Über-Berserk

Trump is worth $2Billion to Twitter

Postby viking60 » 18 Aug 2017, 23:04

President Trumps unfiltered communication is worth a lot to Twitter. Experts estimate it is worth $2Billion!
Without Donald Trump, Twitter Inc. could lose almost a fifth of its value.

That is a lot. Personally I suspect that my Tweets are worth $2 ... and I wont to see some money for it now! :-D

More here
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

R_Head
Berserk

Re: Trump is worth $2Billion to Twitter

Postby R_Head » 19 Aug 2017, 04:20

That is funny...

The Stock Market is on a bubble and all is overpriced. Same with F Book... they fake the advertisement numbers like Google does. What about Snap Chat, even Amazon.

The Stock Market is going to crash, mark my words :T

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 19 Aug 2017, 08:14

The stock market is always going to crash. It is the principle of the greater fool - if someone is more foolish than you then it works.
When you were the last fool and no one else wants to invest ...then the bubble bursts.

You need to find a bigger idiot ...Even Gordon Gecko knows that.

The notion that famous people using a social service like Twitter makes it valuable - is simply true because there are enough idiots out there.

The moment they stop believing that - the bubble bursts.
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 19 Aug 2017, 16:48

The sad part is, the Stock Market is ruled by computers doing high frequency trading. Is an automated cruise control. The algorithm search for keywords that determine sales or buys. That is why you see fluctuations in the market based on crap people say.

And is true my dear Viking. Is a fool's game. When the music stop, a lot of people will loose all their life savings. We are in dangerous times and the phenomena is global. There is no save heaven to protect the little you have. Currency in the bank will be stolen; you cannot hold it, you do not own it.

People react on what they hear, they do not stop and think. They expect the TV/Social Media/Newspapers (Oracles of Truth) to tell them on what to do and how to act.

Return to “General News”