German police raids homes for Facebook posting.

News that do not fit in elswhere

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

viking60
Über-Berserk

German police raids homes for Facebook posting.

Postby viking60 » 26 Jun 2017, 20:56

German police have raided the homes of 36 people for posting hateful messages on Facebook.
Hate crimes can give five years behind bars.
The victims of the raid have uttered against Homosexuals and other races. It is politically motivated and mostly targeted on right-wing activity but also on left-wing extremism.

You see: The Germans need to prove to the rest of the world that they have stopped persecuting homosexuals, retards and other races.

To show the rest of the world that the are very much opposed to those events in their recent history they have forbidden expressions regarding race, sex, religion and also it is forbidden to deny that Holocost toke place.

So to convince us foreigners that they are really opposed to what they liked some years ago they have established a thought police that deals harshly with thought crimes and hate crimes.

At this point the Germans would expect massive applause from us foreigners that they have dealt so thoroughly with their recent - not so proud - history.

As always they are very thorough and that is the problem: The hate crime problem is dealt with in a manner that could resemble an early stage of the "Jew problem" .

If I Lived in Germany I would probably be raided in about 1h after this post....or be nervous about it.

The German authorities obviously have monitored and identified the groups they are after in a most efficient manner.
They monitor Facebook and know the IP's and the addresses of the perpetrators.

Once again I can see them falling on their noses in their eagerness to fulfill a task....because - you see - once the task is identified then the Germans go for it - without thinking and without asking questions (horrible prejudice but for the sake of this article it will do).

Better surveillance of the internet to catch all the bastards and Huge fines to the likes of Facebook if they are unable to stop hate crimes.
The German version of hate crimes - that is - and that is stricter than anywhere else on the world.

In the UK (and mostly in the rest of Europe) you can deny the Holocost (Idiots are allowed) and you will be "called out" on it from those who know better. That is how free speech works - the speech does not have to be smart or mainstream.

The Germans mean well but the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Rading 36 homes tells us that the German government are up to some things with the internet that very well could be a violation of the Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.

Oh ..the irony!

More here
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

R_Head
Berserk

Re: German police raids homes for Facebook posting.

Postby R_Head » 27 Jun 2017, 01:21

Let society decide what is what. Is no business of the Gov Co to tell the people on what to think or act.

The US and the EU sound each day like the Warsaw Pact Block and Nazi Germany.

Merkel needs to go. Is WW3 and Germany is winning with banks; without a single shot fired.

BTW... before someone starts... Spare us from the Trump hate comments. Anybody with a lick of intelligence knows, that he cannot do much on the 1st 5 Months of his term.

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 27 Jun 2017, 13:53

Punishing Racism and Hate sounds good at first - what worries me is how much they will be violating privacy and therefor free expression, in the eagerness to get to the haters.

And why is everybody mentioning Trump in every post? No need for that; he will surly find a way to hit the news very soon - this time it is not about him.
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 27 Jun 2017, 19:31

If is used the same USA Playbook; is an excuse for the Gov Co to wedge itself in. They are notorious for using honorable causes to get the complete opposite.

Here is what I get... the EU is worry the people will revolt. The excuse to suppres freedom of speech, control the narrative and control infornation flow is, the fight against hate speech. Very sneaky way to make the people agree.

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 28 Jun 2017, 13:36

Yup +1

..and that is not only an EU strategy.

Return to “General News”