NSA Director Uses "Russian Hacker Threat" To Gain Access To Voting Systems

News that do not fit in elswhere

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

R_Head
Berserk

NSA Director Uses "Russian Hacker Threat" To Gain Access To Voting Systems

Postby R_Head » 13 May 2017, 23:57

In testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee, U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) director Admiral Mike Rogers joined the chorus of other U.S. law enforcement and intelligence officials who are using Russia to leverage their own agencies into having a wider role in U.S. elections. In a statement to the committee on May 9, Rogers positioned NSA to oversee a wider role in conducting surveillance over elections, not only in the United States, but in other countries, including France and Britain.

After accusing Russia of conducting «election hacking» of the 2016 U.S. presidential election, while offering no proof to back up his allegations, Rogers proceeded to tell the committee and its reflexively anti-Russian chairman, John McCain, that NSA also warned France, Britain, and Germany of Russian election penetration and offered up the assistance of the American spy agency to the targeted countries. Of course, there was no mention that NSA, thanks to the revelations by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden, has thoroughly penetrated the communications systems of France, Britain, and Germany and their political leadership.

Rogers stated, «We [NSA] had talked to our French counterparts prior to the public announcements of the events publicly attributed this past weekend and gave them a heads up. 'Look, we're watching the Russians. We're seeing them penetrate some of your infrastructure'». Rogers added, «We're doing similar things with our German counterparts, with our British counterparts, they have an upcoming election sequence». The NSA’s «Tailored Access Operations» branch is strongly believed to have a sub-group that specializes in foreign election tampering, not from a defensive position but as an offensive tactic in conducting clandestine «regime change» operations.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-1 ... ng-systems

Some to think about.
The USA is becoming what the USSR used to be and Russia is becoming the USA of the 1950s... :think:

viking60
Über-Berserk

Re: NSA Director Uses "Russian Hacker Threat" To Gain Access To Voting Systems

Postby viking60 » 14 May 2017, 03:36

Any threat that will increase the funding will do,
The desperate wish to go back to the "golden ages" of the cold war is a wet dream for the agencies.. It will keep the money coming.

"The Russians" seem to be more popular than "the terrorists" these days.

It is an attempt to undermine the one sensible thing that Trump has stated.

Let the Russians beat the crap out of IS and leave us out of it....
Somehow the Democrats do not want that.

It does make sense though and a good dialog between the US and Russia would make it happen.

But those agencies need Russia as an enemy.....
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 14 May 2017, 04:32

The US deep puppeteers are desperate for a war; is the savior of the economy. The Fed Reserve wants the next big financial debacle blamed to a war. Russia, China, and the rest are taking the punches, just waiting, playing a long game. Is a shite storm coming up and they are running out of ideas. They want to blame anything and everything, as long they can get war on return. Trump is screwing up their plans; giving them stuff to complaint about while he is doing backdoor deals. He is not stupid, his business and family depends on how good the US comes out. The media is running like chickens with the head cut off. Is funny, they bitched about the Russian hacking on stand alone systems and Hillary "won" the Popular Vote and the winning numbers came from 1 State, California and from some major cities (not even he whole state). Now, how can they explain that? Nope, they cannot.

The media are nothing but clowns of the deep rooted power that lays behind the throne.

The USA needs a reboot, a major reboot, a deep and major reboot. The one that need to be crushed and tossed away the hard drive, format a brand new one, install a new OS version from scratch.

IS is a creation from the forces that are supposedly fighting them. They will never loose as long the funding comes from the opposite side. Trump is doing what was supposed to be done ages ago. If IS is a legit organization, let the military loose and let them do the job. Will be done quicker than a hurry. The last pressie was sending "Security Advisers" (ehem, paid paramilitary contractors), to train the opposition.

Remember... "The Enemy of my Enemy, is My Friend". :T So if IS is the enemy of the US, why Russian, the alleged evil ones, are fighting IS? Let that simmer / sink in for a minute.... +1

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 11 Jun 2017, 05:07

If war made so much money, then why are we $20T in debt? I mean, srsly.
We've been "making money" for YEARS.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 11 Jun 2017, 05:49

How can I explain... our currency system depends on debt. More debt, more Currency. As long someone takes on the debt and someone service the debt. Matematicaly, cannot go on forever and is bound to crash.

Kind of, I am the Fed Res and print money, a Bank buys the "Bill" and make my costumer pay on surcharges with interest plus, the IRS tax them.

Is a scam and is inmoral, thanks Woodrow Willson for that one. Is a wealth shift if you think about, is just nothing but paper.

Watch... some banks will do bail ins. That means, steal people savings. Happened in Cyprus and Banco Popular in Spain.

Ove 90% of all municipalities are going to default; they are not allowed to do, just yet. Pensions will be robbed and Services will cease. Supplies will dry out at stores when Credit seiezes. All runs on credit. Riots will emerge like in Venezuela. People in large cities will be stealing from each other... just like Somalia when I was there in the early 90s. The Feds will print more currency; surplus of it, will devaluate it. Read on Germany Weimar Republic Hyperinflation.

We are in a depression for several years. No bread lines thanks to EBT cards and WIC and other programs. More people are loosing their jobs and the Stock Market is manipulated by High Frequency Trading. Corporations, borrowing at 0% from the Feds and buying their own stocks back to keep share holders happy.

Here is some; manipulation via Paper Contracts, not even a single Ounce of Gold was traded.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-0 ... -testimony

The whole hacker thing is a lie, a distration to wag the dog.

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 11 Jun 2017, 08:36

NSA also warned France, Britain, and Germany of Russian election penetration and offered up the assistance of the American spy agency to the targeted countries. Of course, there was no mention that NSA, thanks to the revelations by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden, has thoroughly penetrated the communications systems of France, Britain, and Germany and their political leadership.

We are from the US government...and we are here to help you! :pray:

When the Russians do it - it is a crime +1 When the NSA does it - it is help......The logical conclusion would be that The Russians are only trying to help us......by NSA logic's.
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 11 Jun 2017, 14:54

As I said before.... Russia looks like the USA back in the 50s and now, the USA looks like the USSR in the 50s.

The Deep State is getting nervous, doing whatever they can to throw the world into chaos, to tip the scale on their side.

Is all about money, cut the fundng and all will stop to a grinding halt.

Always get me.... why the USA has so many "Intelligence Agencies" . The so called "Intelligence Community" is pretty darn vast. That is only the ones that we know that are "Public". What about the ones that are not?

In the military there is a phrase, "Divide and Conquer" that aplies to workers and agencies. That is called "Compartmentalization". To build a secret weapon, the whole assembly is broken down in multiple levels and pieces from different sources. Each one get a piece of the puzzle and none talk to each other. Without their knowledge, they are working together for a common goal.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 12 Jun 2017, 03:53

Who here has seen Inside Job?
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Return to “General News”