Severe ‘Perfect 10.0’ Microsoft Flaw Confirmed

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Severe ‘Perfect 10.0’ Microsoft Flaw Confirmed

Postby dedanna1029 » 31 Jan 2020, 18:17

“We thought it would be good to find weak points in the integrated security in the cloud,” Balmas explains. “We chose Azure as our target.”

Severe ‘Perfect 10.0’ Microsoft Flaw Confirmed: ‘This Is A Cloud Security Nightmare’

Well, we always knew the cloud is a bad place...
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Re: Severe ‘Perfect 10.0’ Microsoft Flaw Confirmed

Postby R_Head » 31 Jan 2020, 21:38

What else is new... MS is a Security Flaw by itself.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 23 Apr 2020, 06:29

Again, what else is new. LOL.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 30 Jan 2021, 19:25

therein lies the flaws of microsoft!
They consider everyone to be naive noobs when it comes to computers, and they fail miserably when it comes to proper security.
after all the hype and glitter thrown on cloud computing a lot of people are starting to realize that now their data is subject to data mining and profiling.
I steadfastly refuse to use any cloud storage period.

what i want to do is write a script that redirects the snoops into a bottled file with a text file that plainly says F*** OFF YOU NOSY S#!T! :berserkf

:lolup
registered Linux user number 505431
Amateur radio call sign KC3TEC
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :
the aspiration of the indigent, the expectation of the indolent, and the inspiration of the ignorant.

Im so old even dirt was my apprentice!

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 31 Jan 2021, 06:50

well, if you use selfhost.de, kick a computer in the basement and make your own domain
with linux, can you use your own cloud and be in able to collecting and mining your own Datas ;)

the best, the security and safety is Microsoft consider everyone to be naive noob, therewith be they are only focus to his own customers and his own servers.. and hunger for more people like a predator that just waits for a person to use their products like a bite and then able to strike.. but sometimes also push people into a corner (see Munich) or other Factory's ..

there is now the question, where is the bug.. i guess Microsoft self ..
they have a closed source Politic and not a Support for open Source Politic
because with the licence can they are cash in the whole world,
instead give other factory also the possible for give a possible to
make also a clean job with clean open Source in System and Ordering software.

the 2nd one crux lies in the difficulty for small Factory's,
they can not buy shortly licences for the actual Sources of the ordering systems,
office system and others to have a nice and smoothly start .. they have to get into debt at the beginning .. (imho like i guess..)

the 3. issue is the American law, we all know, there is a paragraph, where say, there must be an backdoor for americans NSY,CIA and so on Facility's.

this is imho a reason, why should reactos fast as possible usable..

(no matter if I was also kicked out in order to be able to show why the access and login had to be hardened even more .. by the way, the Chair should fo to Frace, because Daniel Raimer (EmuandCo) have and had kicked me out without an correctly reason, he was personally pissed off because i have not accept his behave and have speak with others about.. and Mr. Xpert in the forum is also some german candidate.. and at last is he also kicked out .. muahahah.. and the other in the bad german Reactos Club have support Raimer and Xpert because exactly this reason is, why should the Chair go to Frace ! (by the way.. where is the prove that i have make bad things.. there exist nothing!!!! Raimer, Xpert and his (2-3 frend's at the developer) )

anyway.. Reactos.org IS Important and gives the possible for have a Free WinNT, because this fact alone brings me to support and advertising for Reactos.org and this independently from bullshit persons who helps with in Reactos.. To be the possible open for correct peoples who like to work with all persons who know what's a correctly behaver and not something like EmuandCo who support Bulling in Metadon (chat.reactos.org) ..

so is the next task's at Reactos for the community, to kick out all assholes in Reactos.org who working at/for Microsoft and don't see (or see and know) what they are do with this behaver at reactos.org ... because this, deters all potential good programmers.

this about the "Microsoft Flaw Confirmed" Microsoft alone with his closed source Politice is the Flaw !

Basically, in principle and absolutely

best regards
Blacky

Return to “Win News”