Microsoft sues Salesforce

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

viking60
Über-Berserk

Microsoft sues Salesforce

Postby viking60 » 25 May 2010, 09:27

The Pantent Laden strategy goes on. Microsoft is suing a competitor in the cloud area. Of course it did not help that Salesforce.com hired a former Microsoft director. Here are the reasons:

* “method and system for mapping between logical data and physical data”
* “system and method for providing and displaying a web page having an embedded menu”
* “method and system for stacking toolbars in a computer display”
* “automated web site creation using template driven generation of active server page applications”
* “aggregation of system settings into objects”
* “timing and velocity control for displaying graphical information”
* “method and system for identifying and obtaining computer software from a remote computer”
* “system and method for controlling access to data entities in a computer network”

Are you kidding :?: Can we all be sued for our web page layout now? :twisted: Why not be honest about it Microsoft?
Sue because they are existing and working.
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Re: Microsoft sues Salesforce

Postby dedanna1029 » 25 May 2010, 14:47

Yeah, there is no low enough for Microcrap. They'll take all the pennies they can these days to try to make ends meet... :mrgreen:

But seriously, it is a sign to me that they're losing money, so they're grasping at straws.

No HTML for a year folks, or XHTML. lol
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Return to “Win News”