Linus Torvalds banishes masters, slaves and blacklists from the Linux kernel, starting now

The newest distros the lastest Nvidia driver, gadgets .....

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Linus Torvalds banishes masters, slaves and blacklists from the Linux kernel, starting now

Postby dedanna1029 » 14 Jul 2020, 02:41

...As a colossal commit count crashes into Linux 5.8-rc5

I'm still reading this. Not much to say yet.

Ah, here we go:
In their place coders will be expected to use alternatives such as “primary” and “secondary” relationships, or refer to “leaders” and “followers”, or even “directors” and “performers”.

Blacklists are to become either “denylists” or “blocklists” and whitelists will become “allowlists” or “passlists”.

So, this is due to the racism thing?
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Re: Linus Torvalds banishes masters, slaves and blacklists from the Linux kernel, starting now

Postby R_Head » 14 Jul 2020, 17:56

Nope, no racism, is stupidity, justice warrior ignorancr and petulance.

Is racist if you are racists.

Master and Slave is a term inmaterial of race or creed. Is a fact of one faction dominating over the other or one rulling over the other, a concept.

Blacklisting is more about the idea of Good and Evil, Light Vs Darkness. Blacklisting is the concept of bad, the undesired, the occult. Has absolutely nothing to do with race.

So the word Black should be banned forever?

We are heading to Orwell's 1984 +1

Blackcrack

Re: Linus Torvalds banishes masters, slaves and blacklists from the Linux kernel, starting now

Postby Blackcrack » 15 Jul 2020, 05:57

Hi,

hummm... it has works now over 20 years.... and now, where the States trubles have with
it is now in this situation bad ? They have all, something or other at the "suffered" brain..
and at most the neo/ultra "not" racism is fight against and they claim they are not and fight against,
because this is also an form of racist, but just the opposite.. But they are the greatest racist's who be the agressivest .. but on the left side,
like the link-party in the german who be against the right wing of the "Na.zi" .. it's imho both the same,
both party's be neoagressive but no one looks in the mirror and understand what they are really makes
because both have a total other ideology , philosophy of life ... whether through education or through one-sided and false information...

but both be agressive, it is see at the best on the german Wiki-artikle:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggression

the first Paragraph describes it best

" Aggression (lateinisch aggressiö vom Deponens aggredi sich zubewegen auf [etw./jdn.]; heranschreiten; sich nähern; angreifen) ist eine feindselig angreifende Verhaltensweise eines Organismus."

"Aggression (latein aggressiö of Deponens aggredi "to move on" [etw./jdn.]; walk up; approach; approaching; Attack) is a hostile attacking behavior of an organism."

but this is from both side and other have to suffer/illness in this situation and ... and this in the f.. IT language of use

bahh bullshit.. they are on both parts be self-righteous assholes in my opinion !

best regards
Blacky

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 15 Jul 2020, 10:06

They are what Stalin used to call.... "Useful Idiots" +1

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 21 Jul 2020, 15:22

You both misinterpreted my question. I am wondering if they are making these changes because of the calls about racism.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 22 Jul 2020, 02:37

Who knows, now days is a 1984 nightmare, True is False, Up is Down, Dark is Light, Death is Life... and Hate is Love and visversa.

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 22 Jul 2020, 07:28

well dedanna, do you not know

don't you see that the kernel developers are infiltrated by sages... hooly.. i am as a long generation of Germans am outraged by such a some situation..
is blasphemy to be slaves in a Kernel.. especially the feeding has to be difficult !!
fuh_uck dammed... and now it stands out ! It is totally against the human walfare, not to mention animal welfare... holyshit.... !!

...p.s.: *lol*

best regards
Blacky

Return to “Linux News”