Linux gaming

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Humble Bundle Voxatron debut

Postby dedanna1029 » 01 Nov 2011, 02:07

It's alpha for right now.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Pay what you want for 14 days, supports charity.

Have phun.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

viking60
Über-Berserk

Re: Humble Bundle Voxatron debut

Postby viking60 » 01 Nov 2011, 09:40

:s
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

dubigrasu
Gaming-Berserk

Postby dubigrasu » 01 Nov 2011, 11:31

I think they started to do it wrong. I will probably buy this one too, but only one game? I mean where's the bundle?
Previous bundles were great deals, 2, 3, 4 or even five games...they were really attractive offers, and you were bound to find one for your taste.
Don't know about this new one, maybe is excellent (why not?) still...I don't feel so much enthusiasm about it.
Why can't they wait a bit to gather at least two...
They will probably soon throw in games from previous bundles but for someone like me (I bought them all so far) there is nothing of interest there.
Yes of course I would support child's play charity this way...OK with that, but the bundle itself is kinda crappy.

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 01 Nov 2011, 11:46

OK I'll put in on hold then.
Now to the important part. I have this level at Osmosis that is just impossible to get past. How far are you with that one?
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.

dubigrasu
Gaming-Berserk

Postby dubigrasu » 01 Nov 2011, 12:02

He he, I said I bought all of them..not played all of them ;)
Osmosis?...I think I'm at that level where I bubble around like a looser and listen to the cool music doing nothing much else ;)

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 01 Nov 2011, 13:19

Ah same place as me then :-D

dubigrasu
Gaming-Berserk

Postby dubigrasu » 01 Nov 2011, 13:50

Hmm, now that I think about it...I thought I saw a bubble with horns berserking around :think:

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 02 Nov 2011, 23:11

dubigrasu wrote:I think they started to do it wrong. I will probably buy this one too, but only one game? I mean where's the bundle?

Humble Bundle via email wrote:We’ve added two new games to the Humble Voxatron Debut! If you pay above the average price, you’ll receive receive two additional excellent, cross-platform, DRM-free indie games: The Binding of Isaac and Blocks That Matter, plus the brand new Binding of Isaac Halloween update! These two games are optionally redeemable on Steam.

If you have already purchased the Debut, you can find them on your personal download page.

The Binding of Isaac is a gift from the twisted minds of Edmund McMillen and Florian Himsl, bringing players a delicious brew of Legend of Zelda-esque dungeons, Robotron-esque run-and-gun, and action-RPG progression. The recently launched Halloween update adds a ton of content -- a new chapter, new bosses, new enemies, new items, a new character, a new ending, and more!

Swing Swing Submarine’s Blocks That Matter is a charismatic platform-puzzler mashup that won the 2011 Dream.Build.Play Challenge Grand Prize. You play as the Tetrobot, a plucky robotic drill that assimilates blocks of varying materials and properties, like sand, wood, stone, obsidian, iron, and diamond. After absorbing blocks, you’ll need to recreate them in various tetronomic patterns to solve puzzles and traverse levels.

Blocks That Matter, The Binding of Isaac, and Voxatron Alpha here.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.

dubigrasu
Gaming-Berserk

Postby dubigrasu » 12 Nov 2011, 11:47

I bought Humble bundle last night on the last mile. I started to feel bad about not buying it so...
Anyway, I still don't like this current offer, it pales in comparison with first ones.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 04 Dec 2011, 00:15

No gods, no masters.

Return to “Gaming”