Decoding the NSA.

What do you have and what do you want?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Decoding the NSA.

Postby dedanna1029 » 05 Nov 2013, 21:45

Sadly, I've already shown here at the forum how the NSA has cracked Tor. However, I came across this which is only one way to get around their spying eyes. Seems simple, and there are many other ways I've come across that one can do it, which itself proves the point of how poor the NSA's ability to honesty hack into people's computers is. You see, it's like the supposedly affordable health care web site. As easy to turn right back on them, or hack their site, as it is to pass encryption right over the NSA's heads. It takes very good security to be secure, and they're just plain stupid about it.

Have phun.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

viking60
Über-Berserk

Re: Decoding the NSA.

Postby viking60 » 05 Nov 2013, 23:32

Yes it is not that they have cracked it all - more that they are forcing those who encrypt efficiently to give them the key.
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

teny0

Postby teny0 » 18 Dec 2022, 18:13

Yes, they have not fully cracked it; rather, they are compelling individuals who encrypt well to provide the key.

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 19 Dec 2022, 07:44

hmm, yes, it's a bot who provide encrypted advertising and provide the Advertising Key ... Damn, i hate Skynet the AI becomes ever more intelligence !

SAbadshah

Postby SAbadshah » 10 Jan 2023, 11:32

Yes, a bot is a source of the Advertising Key and the encrypted advertising. I despise Skynet's AI, which only gets smarter and smarter!

Tenie7

Postby Tenie7 » 21 Jan 2023, 14:46

Sadly, I've previously demonstrated how the NSA has broken Tor here on the forum. I did find this, though, and it's only one technique to avoid their snooping eyes. It seems straightforward, and there are other additional ways to accomplish it that I've seen, which serves as further evidence of how inadequate the NSA's ability to honestly hack into people's computers is.

Quitorger

Postby Quitorger » 21 Feb 2023, 16:59

Unfortunately, I've previously showed how the NSA has exploited Tor on this site. I did discover this, though it's only one method for avoiding their prying eyes. It appears simple, and there are other methods to achieve it that I've seen, which serves as further proof of the NSA's inability to legitimately hack into people's computers.

Tenie7

Postby Tenie7 » 23 Mar 2023, 18:26

"Decoding the NSA" refers to efforts to better understand the National Security Agency (NSA), the intelligence agency of the United States government responsible for global monitoring, collection, and analysis of information and data. This can include analyzing leaked documents, deciphering code names and acronyms, and investigating the agency's activities and impact on privacy and security.

Return to “Software”