If I touch him...

What do we like? Where do we get it? What are you listening to?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

If I touch him...

Postby dedanna1029 » 29 Apr 2010, 04:16

Doggone straight, he's gonna sizzle, he's so HOT!!! (Man, his energy is UNREAL!)

I'm in love!

(Hey, viking, where's my icons for the subject field of this? I need the heart one!)

Scott Wieland + Me foreva!
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

viking60
Über-Berserk

Re: If I touch him...

Postby viking60 » 29 Apr 2010, 11:13

It is blocked here- cant see a thing
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 29 Apr 2010, 14:18

Did it give you the "country" reason for being blocked like it did me on that one? I hate that...

Anyway, it's Scott Wieland & Stone Temple Pilots "Wicked Garden". See if you can get to the official video of that...
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 29 Apr 2010, 14:57

Yup it sure did.:fSeems like sencorship is getting effiecient on the internet these days. Oh well if goes to far people will stop using it. And that would be a disaster for the states that want to surveille us. I have a nice message to sum this up: Image
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 29 Apr 2010, 19:57

Yep, it's pretty much what i say too.

Anyway, please go run a search in youtube from your country, and see if you can find it. I have never, and I mean never seen anyone into it like Scott Wieland is in that. Would be worth the search. :) "Core" was their greatest album, and I can sure see why LOL.

Another good one off of that is "Sex Type Thing" - yeah, I'd say he is LOL.
No gods, no masters.

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 29 Apr 2010, 22:29

If the industry does not want the Internet as a channel of marketing for the music - DON'T PUT IT OUT THERE. Sell it in the store and go bankrupt.Putting it out there and denying it to half of them, is a clever kind of marketing. People - especially women :D always want what they can't have.

This kind of marketing sux and it is not going to work on me. So sorry I am not going to look it up. And this ends the contribution to the attention of this artist.
The same goes for red? blue? Deep purple? or was it pink? I am sure it was a color. You know the one hanging from the roof singing.
I can see it here you can't over there. I think we should agree that this kind of marketing should not work.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 30 Apr 2010, 00:56

viking60 wrote:especially women :D always want what they can't have.

I beg to differ, at least am speaking for myself. I work my arse off for both what I can and can't have, and still can't have it. :(

At any rate, I downloaded that video. Just gotta figure a way to post it here now.
No gods, no masters.

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 30 Apr 2010, 01:41

I wondered when you would come down like a ton of bricks on that one. :D I stand corrected (- otherwise my wife and daughter would kill me anyway so...)
You see I have these evil periods, where I push buttons to see if they do what they are supposed too :twisted:

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 30 Apr 2010, 04:19

viking60 wrote:You see I have these evil periods, where I push buttons to see if they do what they are supposed too :twisted:

ROTFLMAO that's great! :) Check your p.m., boss,,, I'm dying laughing here!
No gods, no masters.

Return to “Music”