The new Kaizers Orchestra Album Violeta Violeta Volume 3

What do we like? Where do we get it? What are you listening to?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

b1o
IT and IS Guru-Berserk

The new Kaizers Orchestra Album Violeta Violeta Volume 3

Postby b1o » 03 Nov 2012, 13:24

Hi guys, long time since i posted anything on this forum, but here goes :)

Kaizers Orchestra released their last album yesterday before they're taking a break for an unknown amount of time.
the album is awesome and starts off with this kick ass song:

All of the songs on the album is played together with "Kringkastingsorkesteret" (symphony orchestra) and the mix between Alternative rock and orchestral music go very well together (maybe this is why the band is called Kaizers orchestra).
If this is the first time you hear of this band i recommend you to check out their work, they sing in norwegian but as their leader said: The language doesn't matter when the music is good.
Even Norwegians doesn't understand what they are saying at times as they are using a very tough dialect to understand.

Have a listen and if you like it, you can find the wole album is already out on youtube.
CPU: i7 950 3.1 ghz |RAM: 12 GB DDR3 |Graphics: Nvidia Geforce gtx 280 |motherboard: Rampage II Extreme |OS: Arch + windows7

Just remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question, until you ask it

viking60
Über-Berserk

Re: The new Kaizers Orchestra Album Violeta Violeta Volume 3

Postby viking60 » 03 Nov 2012, 14:55

Yes They have a unique sound - I like that.
Almost Andrew Sisters quality there +1
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

rolf
Guru-Berserk

Re: The new Kaizers Orchestra Album Violeta Violeta Volume 3

Postby rolf » 03 Nov 2012, 15:34

Andrew Sisters???? :Doh: Sure, and that must be Gizmo on the intro. :roll:

For those of us with not so much psykedelisk soppen in our Cheerios, the Teutonic heritage of the Kaizers is apparent.

Return to “Music”