Have listened a lot to these guys

What do we like? Where do we get it? What are you listening to?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

viking60
Über-Berserk

Have listened a lot to these guys

Postby viking60 » 15 Mar 2010, 04:00

http://bergtatt.org
(Try "Bläck")

It takes some getting used to. They mix Metal and Folk music. It's called Folk Rock. I had to listen a lot to them because I made their homepage. :D
Also the lead gitarist is my daughters boy friend.

"Normally" I listen to Pink Floyd U2 Pavarotti (Pucchini/Verdi). The Blues Brothers, Louis Armstrong, Beastie Boys, Elton John... Just good music.
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Re: Have listened a lot to these guys

Postby dedanna1029 » 15 Mar 2010, 19:35

I'm into Yes (Steve Howe is absolutely amazing), Lacuna Coil, 3 Doors Down, Robert Cray Band, The Gathering, Foo Fighters, Elton John, Dire Straits, Motley Crue, Natalie Merchant, Nightwish, and recently, Ok Go for their song and video "This Too Shall Pass"; their tribute to Rube Goldberg. Man, that thing is totally completely amazing. I still replay it from time to time, and find something in it that I didn't notice before (not to mention Damian Kulash is just plain HOT!!).

Emerson, Lake, and Palmer are another one of my favorites. Keith Emerson was so amazing on keyboards!

Must haves are Ozzy and Poe, Queens of the Stone Age. :)
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

viking60
Über-Berserk

Postby viking60 » 15 Mar 2010, 23:21

Great video! And lots of good music there. ELP yep remember them it was some 20 kg's ago (40 Pounds?). Dire Straits - a must.
And yes I watched "The last walz" with the Band 5 times.
Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 16 Mar 2010, 04:46

I should post my music library. Your mind might not blow viking60, but I'm sure there would be some that would.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Return to “Music”