Covid-19

Everything about it! Heard the news? What! is Ubuntu bankrupt? Has Mandriva started marketing? Have you taken a sky diving course?
We just need to know! No flaming! And we hate spammers -Get it?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

Blackcrack

Re: Covid-19

Postby Blackcrack » 21 Apr 2021, 05:58

well, i had a Covit Infection, but more information never bad, give me the f...shoot of informations in my Arm, then i am (my body) be more intelligent for the fight against the Plague/epidemic and be not so dumb for running in a net of death.. and there be i not so dumb like other peoples who say, "Covit do not existent, it's all a lie".. ;)

i say only: Informations make mighty and potent = mighty potent = Superpower

And for all those who are of the opinion this f.. shit is a lie only.. Jump in the Train , donate love to everyone and kiss all who you see :)
but I think even for that the deniers are too stupid for it...
and be impotent ... (wisper: "no, not today.. tomorrow maybe")

harharhar.... :jackpot

dumb f.. pretty well.. no, not in this case..

best wishes and greetings
yer'e
Blacky

ghnghnghnppffhhahahaha..
(take this posting more as funny, and not as bad.. all need a bit fun)

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 23 Apr 2021, 03:47

I know, we all need a laugh.

There are 3 kinds of people. The Wokeians, the Normies and Us.

The Woke, we all know, the rioters, political driven zombies.

The Normies are the ones that still living in Post 2020 and wishing to all to come back to normal in the way it was before.

The Us is the rest of people that do not take shit for granted, roll with the punches, adapt to every situation, makes the best of what life throws at us, not afraid to call bullshît and challenge the status quo, the ones that takes the chances, owners of their own lives, the silent ones, watching and learning.

The Vaxxxxers are the Wokeians and the Normies. The Universe has a weird way in punishing the bullshîters and the ones that think their shît does not stinks. Those are going to be the new Zoombees.

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 23 Apr 2021, 06:25

Mother Earth and Mom Nature had get it to us, she have it understand.. ,
they both have directly slap down the Zoombees.. i did not see a Walker on the street..
unfortunately, they Mothers let us not the fun what we could have with hacking and tsop/cut the Heads like the art of "walking Death"
!! dammed... no fun...
but if i see the whole alive walker in the swamp and half in the earth.. is this a real environmental pollution and Mo' Nature make it easy effective
and less fun for us.. (damn and i have 2 big cutter tools in my Fishingstools.. f.uck !)
They let us by us self dispose of bodys (burning up)... maaannn, come on Mothers... give us more fun!
best
Blacky

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 27 Apr 2021, 15:11

Reports are coming about some strange Vaxxxx side effects. My sister in law got the shot, she is having some rashes that looks like insect bites, migranes, fever, flu like symptoms. Same with my brother in law but no rash, just the flu like symptoms with fever and migrane. I know 2 guys that had unexplicable vomiting, they seems fine for now but you can tell in their faces that some is not right.

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 28 Apr 2021, 21:30

side affects are typical with many vaccines, Not so much by the vaccine itself but the carrier medium and preservatives use in them.
for instance saline solutions used may cause rashes in some people,
migraines and or severe headache is caused by fever conditions, while a fever may not be significant it can still bring on a headache(Much worse if you are already prone to migraines)
nausea is usually an autonomic response to systemic upset.
my own symptoms from the first shot was muscle ache, fever of 102, headache. and mild nausea,
however the second shot only made my arm a bit sore.

i will however highly recommend get your electrolytes up 2 days prior to getting your shots, and keep hydrated!
dehydration can make the side effects a lot worse.
registered Linux user number 505431
Amateur radio call sign KC3TEC
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :
the aspiration of the indigent, the expectation of the indolent, and the inspiration of the ignorant.

Im so old even dirt was my apprentice!

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 02 May 2021, 05:13

Sorry, I am not a test subject nor a guinea pig. What these people are doing is highly dangerous. I rather take my chances.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 12 May 2021, 21:16

I still do NOT understand how the past tense of wake (woke) can be a culture. Considering wake:

Merriam-Webster Dictionary wrote:wake

verb
1. emerge or cause to emerge from a state of sleep; stop sleeping.
"she woke up feeling better"

2. hold a vigil beside (someone who has died).
"we waked Jim last night"

The past tense of this would not refer at all to a culture. However, the sense that "woke" is being used in here, was actually added to the dictionary in Sept. 2017. What a bunch of bullshit. Ain't is now in the dictionary, along with a whole ton of slang terms. Slang is slang, if you ask me. English is English.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 13 May 2021, 02:50

The Woke part as far I know is about Waking Up to the "New Culture". Wokeians see everybody bellow them as Uncultured and Uneducated. Does not matter the degree, as long you have a piece of paper that say Bachelor, Master, Doctorate on Crap-O-La... that certificate is what only matter. Free thinkers are not Woke, they need lots of schooling and indoctrination. The majority of them have no idea to be creative to give humanity some useful. Art, Academia in general is not useful.

These people are preprogramed and prepackaged robots.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Postby dedanna1029 » 24 May 2021, 16:12

If they're using it for "waking", that is present or future tense. "Woke" is past tense, so it's still being used incorrectly.
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Blackcrack

Postby Blackcrack » 25 May 2021, 07:33

maybe is it right wrong used.... "is woke" and now have to go sleep and let make what ever the regime want go, in sleep execute.. maybe this..

R_Head
Berserk

Postby R_Head » 27 May 2021, 22:49

dedanna1029 wrote:If they're using it for "waking", that is present or future tense. "Woke" is past tense, so it's still being used incorrectly.

Is like been asleep and the are awaken to whatever is. So if the ask you if you are "woke", is like saying that you were in the darkness and saw the light.

These people are propagandized, intolerant, bigoted and hateful robots.

Going back to the 'Rona... as I said before, that is a binary bioweapon. The shot is the catalists to turn your body into an unstable explosive, the virus is just the primer. If you have good health and do not take the shot, and you catch the bug. Will look like, at worse, that you caught a nasty flu. Most of the time is just like mild cold.

Now, is coming out into light, the leprecaun Dr Fauci and the NHI were/are funding the weaponization of some common animal virus. These people are messing with some that they do not completly understand.

gnuuser
Berserk

Postby gnuuser » 11 Sep 2022, 23:50

Well even being vaccinated is no guarentee you wont get covid, but it will not be as severe as it would without vaccine.
Ive had all of them and i still got covid.
Because of my heart condition, diabetes, and asthma if i hadnt had the vaccines i would be dead now instead of just feeling like crap.

Covid is no joke! Things could have gone very wrong for me.
registered Linux user number 505431
Amateur radio call sign KC3TEC
miracle (mere-ack-ull) :
the aspiration of the indigent, the expectation of the indolent, and the inspiration of the ignorant.

Im so old even dirt was my apprentice!

Return to “The Lounge”