Red Hat will be hiring 1000 people in 2012

This is the forum where "spamming" is allowed. Companies may present and publish Linux related jobs here. Findings to that effect may be gathered here. And why not present yourself as a candidate if you are looking for a Linux related job?

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508, dedanna1029

viking60
Über-Berserk

Red Hat will be hiring 1000 people in 2012

Postby viking60 » 05 Jan 2012, 00:29

ImageRed Hat will be hiring 1000 people in 2012 mostly in connection with cloud activities. The cloud is expected to grow and Red Hat will be riding it.
So get you applications ready....
Red Hat thinks that the hard times will make companies turn to the cloud and save some internal costs:
"Companies are finally starting to see significant productivity gains from technology, so they are able to grow without hiring as many people.

"We are hiring, and I'm sure companies like Amazon and others who provide cloud computing are hiring. But I think that is a drop in the bucket relative to the productivity we are providing enterprises, and that again leads to, unfortunately, slower job growth."

Manjaro 64bit on the main box -Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz and nVidia Corporation GT200b [GeForce GTX 275] (rev a1. + Centos on the server - Arch on the laptop.
"There are no stupid questions - Only stupid answers!"

Return to “Linux jobs”