New users: How to ask questions the smart way

Welcome to this forum where people with common interests exchange views , news , and experiences. This is a fine place to introduce yourself!

Moderators: b1o, jkerr82508

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

New users: How to ask questions the smart way

Postby dedanna1029 » 23 Apr 2010, 02:13

New users who are asking for help, please see this page first. We need you to be as specific as possible so that we are able to help you better.

I'm making this a sticky, in the hopes that you can help us help you, and have you take the best course of action for your issue(s).

Thanks!
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

oralobgyn

Re: New users: How to ask questions the smart way

Postby oralobgyn » 27 Jul 2010, 20:21

Thanks; I can't use the "how to ask Q's intelligently because the sites use Micsosoft. I'll try to get my son on this thing so I can use hotmail or something simpler-microsoft is outa my reach. Like reading Latin. (wonder why courts use latin?) Anyway, thnx got trying to help; most ppl do not give a damn anymore. I mostly logged on to say thank you, excuse my bitchiness, I've been on phone with utilities (city water) 2 hours. I recommend ur site here 2 everyone I get a chance. You're doin a good thing.

dedanna1029
Sound-Berserk

Re: New users: How to ask questions the smart way

Postby dedanna1029 » 27 Jul 2010, 20:27

Thanks so much! You're very kind. And, welcome! We support Microsoft also. If you need anything at all, just holler, even if you can't do it as in "How to ask questions the smart way". Maybe we can walk you through getting the information we'd need from you to help you with. Deal?
I'd rather be a free person who fears terrorists, than be a "safe" person who fears the government.
No gods, no masters.
"A druid is by nature anarchistic, that is, submits to no one."
http://uk.druidcollege.org/faqs.html

Return to “Welcome”